To use all functions of this page, please activate cookies in your browser.
Configurable Laboratory Information Management System (LIMS) with extensive functionality
Customize your software to your specific needs
LabWare LIMS is a full-featured, configurable, enterprise Laboratory Information Management System (LIMS). Our architecture combines the power and security of an enterprise server with the ease of use provided by a dynamic graphical user interface. LabWare LIMS is designed to be completely customer configurable, providing an unparalleled degree of client involvement in adapting the software to their specific needs.
LabWare LIMS is a scalable architecture and has a proven track record both in decentralized and centralized, global enterprise installations. This architecture simultaneously encompasses diverse requirements, multi-lingual support, and high level security across many different time zones and applications. The LabWare LIMS client runs on any contemporary Microsoft Internet Explorer or Windows variant. Our web server component may be any J2EE web server, including those available as open source. The database server component may be installed on anything from Windows to UNIX to Linux, and may utilize any relational database from Oracle to SQL Server to DB2.
LabWare ELN is an experiment and workflow driven software application designed to give the laboratory scientist the ultimate platform to electronically document their experiments including relevant scientific content and observations, instrument results, and attachments such as spectra, chromatograms and, if appropriate, chemical structures. LabWare ELN works seamlessly with LabWare’s flagship product, LabWare LIMS, allowing any data within LIMS to be accessible by ELN and vice versa. Integrating ELN products from different suppliers has significant practical challenges and limitations, and very often requires the creation of a customized interface to achieve even simple data exchange between ELN and LIMS. The benefit of LabWare ELN is the inherently elegant interface that exists between the two systems and the simplicity by which both LIMS data and LIMS functionality can easily be shared and leveraged from within LabWare ELN.
LabWare LIMS and ELN LabWare LIMS is a full-featured, configurable, enterprise Laboratory Information Management System (LIMS). Our architecture combines the power and security of an enterprise server with the ease of use provided by a dynamic graphical user interface. LabWare LIMS is desi ... more
- 1Most Advanced HPLC Systems with Excellent Retention Time Stability and Precision
- 2New Thermo Scientific Orbitrap Exploris Mass Spectrometry Systems
- 3New SPE material for liquid AND gas chromatography
- 4The Gold Standard in GC-MS for Sensitive, Specific Quantitation of Target Compounds
- 5Confident quantitation with triple quadrupole LC-MS systems
- 6Perform like a PRO in elemental analysis and experience simplicity, robustness and speed in ICP-OES
- 7Be a Pioneer – the Freedom to Explore Ion Chromatography
- 8Automate Your Environmental, Water, Detergent, Food and Beverage Analysis
- 9Neoma™ Multicollector ICP-MS - Technology that transforms your science
- 10High-Pressure Ion Chromatography (HPIC) with Top Resolution at Its Fastest