One reason for the European Compliance Academy's (ECA) excellent reputation is its high-quality Certification Program. In the past years, hundreds of GMP professionals already relied on the program to advance their knowledge and to get an additional qualification - and completed the ECA Certification Level.
This comprehensive qualification program comprises 11 programs, allowing professionals to combine several seminars according to their fields of interest.
Highly-qualified personnel is a crucial factor within the field of GMP-compliant manufacturing of APIs and drugs. Here, college and university education provide a scientific basis which needs to be completed. Continuous advanced training is therefore essential.
This is where the GMP Certification Program of the European Compliance Academy fills the gap. The GMP Certification Program offers modular training with a certification recognized by the industry. The program structure respects the company's interests, i.e. within the training, professionals can:
- Select courses according to their individual professional demands
- Suit the course registration to the company's necessities, i.e. usually there is a time span of several months between the courses. Should the situation arise that two dates are too close together, one course can be attended in the following year.
- By taking part in an education course, the applicants become ECA members, which means that apart from the CD-ROM (GMP Guideline Manager), they receive a discount EUR 200 on future courses during the following two years. With every further course they attend, the time span for the discount is extended for 2 years.
The ECA GMP Certification Programs are not static. They are rather subject to a constant review, and current topics are added just as "outdated" topics are taken off the list. However, if you attended one or more seminars in the past, these seminars will of course be recognised.
The GMP Certification Program represents a useful completion of college and university education. The courses of the European Compliance Academy enjoy an excellent reputation among Europe's pharmaceutical industry. The proof for this is the large number of participants, courses that are often booked-up and the presence of many speakers and participants from European supervisory authorities.
The speakers' reputation is essential for the recognition of a qualified training program. The ECA employs up to 8 speakers for one education course - preferably representatives from the industry and authorities. Frequently, experienced consultants with an exceptional track record complete the trainings.
To obtain the certificate, please send an e-mail prior or after the 3rd event to info (at) concept-heidelberg (dot) de. This e-mail should list the courses you attended in the past. You will then get your certificate during the 3rd course or within the following 2 weeks by post.
The ECA offers the following Certification Opportunities
- ECA Certified Validation Manager
- ECA Certified Quality Assurance Manager
- ECA Certified API Production Manager
- ECA Certified Quality Control Manager
- ECA Certified Technical Operations Manager
- ECA Certified Computer Validation Manager
- ECA Certified Regulatory Affairs Manager
- ECA Certified Microbiological Laboratory Manager
- ECA Certified Sterile Production Manager
- ECA Certified Pharmaceutical Development Manager
- ECA Certified Biotech Manager
If you have any questions or need a quote request information now!