To use all functions of this page, please activate cookies in your browser.
The smart LIMS - User-friendly software solution for optimizing your laboratory processes
Flexible: Adapt the laboratory software to individual laboratory processes without complex programming
Integrated: Map your lab including ERP from the offer to the sample analysis to the invoice in the LIMS
Process oriented: Describe and implement your work processes in LIMS graphically using workflows
Laboratory information and management system with fully integrated ERP connection
iLIMS is a configurable laboratory software with which all processes in the laboratory can be managed, from the preparation of quotations, sample preparation and analysis to the presentation of results and invoicing.
Without any programming knowledge, masks can be adapted user-specifically, processes can be mapped customer-specifically using workflows and reports can be individually created based on the data model. A separate QM module with skill management and audit trail as well as conformity with GxP and FDA allow the use in a regulated environment. The role-based user and rights management additionally ensures the necessary security and transparency in the laboratory. iLIMS includes its own, fully integrated ERP with CRM, purchasing, sales, materials management, project management and accounting. The laboratory software thus offers contract laboratories a complete solution without media discontinuity. For operations and research laboratories, iLIMS has interfaces to various other ERP systems and its own capacity planning.
Preconfigured industry solutions for the food & beverage industry, water & environmental laboratories, pharmaceutical & biotechnology as well as material & material laboratories, among others, enable short project durations and generate a high user benefit.
Find out More in the Video
iLIMS - free-configurable laboratory software with which all processes in the laboratory can be managed, from the preparation of quotations, sample preparation and analysis to the presentation of results and invoicing. more
INTEGRIS LIMS GmbH is an owner-operated company. Our team has developed laboratory software for more than 10 years. We advise our customers during the implementation of LIMS and we assist them within the individual configuration of this software. Our software iLIMS offers an integrated sol ... more
- 1Lab 4.0 - Moving beyond Digitalization in the Lab
- 2IR Spectra Interpretation for laboratory and routine analysis
- 3Configurable Laboratory Information Management System (LIMS) with extensive functionality
- 4Tower of Babel? This Web-Based, Multi-Language Lims Simplifies Your Daily Laboratory Routines
- 5Built for the Lab - Built for IT - Why compromise?
- 6The new SigmaPlot 14: New Graph and Analysis Features
- 7Find particles automatically, classify them precisely and identify them easily with Raman microscopy
- 830-Day Free Trial: Software for Calculating Characteristic Color Values from UV/Vis Spectra
- 9Save up to 70 Percent of Time and Costs in Method Validation
- 10Shiftconnector – Shift log makes chemical operation transparent