To use all functions of this page, please activate cookies in your browser.
Maximum cost-effectiveness and efficiency for any laboratory.
You take care of your laboratory tasks, lisa.lims does the rest.
Experience and state-of-the-art technologies for your competitive advantage.
lisa.lims - the LIMS for every laboratory. From practice for practice.
A service laboratory is different from a classic R&D laboratory? And both are different from a public-sector laboratory or a laboratory in the manufacturing industry? If you’re of this opinion, then you’re right!
If you also think that each type of laboratory would therefore need to be equipped with different software in order to handle the various processes in the optimum manner you should get to know lisa.lims first. After all, lisa.lims is a laboratory information and management system that is flexible enough to handle any process in the optimum manner – whether you’re looking to manage data, automate procedures, standardize processes or integrate new components.
The flexible combination of basic functions and freely selectable, sector-specific additional modules makes this possible. We tailor all tools precisely to your requirements and combine them to create a system which ensures maximum cost-effectiveness and efficiency at all times.
Trust lisa.lims, the specialist for the specific requirements of all types of laboratory.
Find out More in the Video
A service laboratory is different from a classic R&D laboratory? And both are different from a public-sector laboratory or a laboratory in the manufacturing industry? If you’re of this opinion, then you’re right! If you also think that each type of laboratory would therefore need to be equi ... more
your lab – our mission Since t&p was established at the beginning of the 1990s, one basic idea has driven everything we do: because we ourselves are from the laboratory sector, our developers didn’t want an “off the shelf” system – they wanted a LIMS that can adapt to the specific needs of ... more
- 1Lab 4.0 - Moving beyond Digitalization in the Lab
- 2IR Spectra Interpretation for laboratory and routine analysis
- 3Configurable Laboratory Information Management System (LIMS) with extensive functionality
- 4Tower of Babel? This Web-Based, Multi-Language Lims Simplifies Your Daily Laboratory Routines
- 5Built for the Lab - Built for IT - Why compromise?
- 6The new SigmaPlot 14: New Graph and Analysis Features
- 7Find particles automatically, classify them precisely and identify them easily with Raman microscopy
- 830-Day Free Trial: Software for Calculating Characteristic Color Values from UV/Vis Spectra
- 9Save up to 70 Percent of Time and Costs in Method Validation
- 10Shiftconnector – Shift log makes chemical operation transparent