To use all functions of this page, please activate cookies in your browser.
Your company processes everywhere and anytime digitally under control - ERP For Process Optimization
Convinient recipe management
Hazardous material management
Consistent batch documentation
High process and product quality with optimized cost structures
The GUS-OS Suite is a state-of-the-art, web-based ERP enterprise solution that controls all business processes flexibly and efficiently.
The comprehensive process control is carried out via fully integrated service areas: from enterprise resource planning (ERP), supply chain management (SCM), customer relationship management (CRM), laboratory information management (LIMS), quality management, finance/controlling and business intelligence to document management including archiving.
The requirements of short development cycles and multi-stage production processes, restrictive legal requirements, strict certification specifications, and high demands on quality and environmental management are consistently met with the GUS-OS Suite.
The advantages for the customer are obvious:
- High process reliability through integrated workflow management
- Fast adaptation with around 1,000 preconfigured sub-processes
- Flexible use - OnPremise, in the cloud or hybrid
- High performance and scalability - runs 100% in the browser
- Smart networking with partners, customers and machines
The CIS consultants have a sound knowledge of the industry and expertise and, in addition, some have many years of professional experience in the respective industries. For the development and implementation of concrete optimization and improvement proposals, industry-specific best practice models are provided and continuously updated. The knowledge gained from previous customer projects is incorporated here.
A wide range of services, geared to customer needs, round off the service portfolio. These include: regional practice days and dialog forums, product support and services such as operational support, remote operations and user training. Furthermore, tailor-made service concepts are offered such as 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
- 1Lab 4.0 - Moving beyond Digitalization in the Lab
- 2IR Spectra Interpretation for laboratory and routine analysis
- 3Configurable Laboratory Information Management System (LIMS) with extensive functionality
- 4Tower of Babel? This Web-Based, Multi-Language Lims Simplifies Your Daily Laboratory Routines
- 5Built for the Lab - Built for IT - Why compromise?
- 6The new SigmaPlot 14: New Graph and Analysis Features
- 7Find particles automatically, classify them precisely and identify them easily with Raman microscopy
- 830-Day Free Trial: Software for Calculating Characteristic Color Values from UV/Vis Spectra
- 9Save up to 70 Percent of Time and Costs in Method Validation
- 10Shiftconnector – Shift log makes chemical operation transparent