To use all functions of this page, please activate cookies in your browser.
The Software Calculates and Creates REACH Conform Safety Data Sheets for Mixtures in Many Languages
From Formulation to Multilingual Safety Data Sheets with a Click of the Mouse
GeSi³® improves quality when creating safety data sheets while significantly reducing the time required. This is achieved through a database-driven workflow. Each safety data sheet created with GeSi³ is automatically designed to be multilingual, making it possible to reduce translation costs.
Your Multilingual Safety Data Sheet in up to 34 Languages
The multilingual capacity in GeSi³ is based on the European Phrase Catalogue (EuPhraC), which provides standardised phrases for your safety data sheet. You can license precisely the languages you require in GeSi³ and have the flexibility to add individual languages.
- The country-specific limit values in Section 8 (occupational exposure limit values/biological limit values) are determined automatically and updated in the event of changes
- It is also possible to differentiate between country-specific emergency numbers (Section 1) and national provisions (Section 15)
- Highlight: Individual phrases can be added to the phrase catalogue – with an export and import facility for your translation agency
It Starts with Your Formulation
The GeSi³ software solution starts with your formulations, the components they contain and their properties (GHS classification, tox. and ecotox. information):
- Formulation components can be pure substances as well as own or bought-in premixtures
- You do not have to type in the chemical substance names of pure substances. Simply select them from a substance name database with approx. 120,000 chemical substance names based on CAS No. or EC No. This database can be expanded as required
- Critical components can be identified immediately, as the legal classifications (in accordance with Annex VI of the CLP regulation) and the REACH candidate list status are clearly displayed
- Highlight: After legislative changes, a formulation alarm informs you which formulations have to be reworked based on changed legal classifications
GeSi³ Provides Guidance for Legally Compliant Safety Data Sheets
GeSi³ offers several wizards to take you from formulation to safety data sheet. The 16 sections of the safety data sheet are automatically pre-filled based on the information in your formulation.
- Classification wizard to determine the GHS classification, labelling and water hazard class in accordance with AwSV (Ordinance on Installations for the Handling of Substances Hazardous to Water)
- Highlight: The classification process is transparent and traceable, using a log file with an adjustable level of detail
- Wizard for dangerous goods classification ADR/RID, ADN, IMDG
- Highlight: Using the suggested UN No., the data for Section 14 are also provided with reference to the mode of transport
- Wizard for the creation of a multilingual safety data sheet with a teach function for P statement suggestions
- Highlight: Template option to ensure that product group-specific contents remain identical in certain fields
Professional Dissemination of Your Safety Data Sheets with GeSi³
To ensure that your safety data sheets become a calling card for your company, GeSi³ allows you to create a uniform, visually appealing image with your company logo. The safety data sheet can be issued as a PDF file and alternatively in SDBtransfer (SDScomXMLChem, SDScomXMLBau), the new electronic exchange format for safety data sheets. All versions of your published safety data sheets are archived by GeSi³ in the version archive, in conformity with REACH.
Other Options Offered by GeSi³ in Addition to Safety Data Sheets
- BfR product notification for your products
- Multilingual hazardous substance labels with determination of the hazard-determining components for labelling
- Creation of multilingual hazardous substance operating instructions
- Operational hazardous substances management with hazardous substances index and risk assessments
GeSi³ is also available as a network client and with an English program interface. An update service is offered during purchase, to ensure the software remains legally compliant.
- 1IR Spectra Interpretation for laboratory and routine analysis
- 2LabWare LIMS and ELN
- 3LABbase – The LIMS Standard
- 4One Software Solution for GC, LC, IC and MS – Chromeleon 7.2 CDS Chromatography Data System
- 5Fast Mixture Decomposition Using Infrared or Raman Spectra
- 6One Partner, One Powerful Solution – STARLIMS
- 7The new SigmaPlot 14: New Graph and Analysis Features
- 8Automatic Instrument Qualification by AIQ-Tool Software – Manufacturer Independent, Reliable, Easy