To use all functions of this page, please activate cookies in your browser.
With an accout for my.chemeurope.com you can always see everything at a glance – and you can configure your own website and individual newsletter.
- My watch list
- My saved searches
- My saved topics
- My newsletter
LANXESS and South Korean Tier-One automotive supplier Hwaseung strengthen partnership
07-12-2011: LANXESS and South Korea’s tier-one automotive supplier, Hwaseung Corporation, have further strengthened their business partnership. Both companies have signed a long-term agreement under which LANXESS will supply Hwaseung with premium EPDM rubber. Financial details were not disclosed. Furthermore, both companies will deepen their research and development efforts on specialty rubber applications.
An agreement was signed at LANXESS’ “Rubber Day Korea” in Jeju by Guenther Weymans, Global Head of LANXESS’ Technical Rubber Products business unit, and Yoohwi Choi, Senior Vice President of Hwaseung Networks – a subsidiary of Hwaseung Corporation.
“This new agreement will further strengthen the already successful partnership between Hwaseung and LANXESS,” said Weymans. “It is also another milestone in the successful integration of the recently-acquired EPDM business.”
This is where you can add this news to your personal favourites
- 1Drew Industrial Division of Ashland Specialty Chemical Company purchases industrial water-treatment business of London-based Fer
- 2Allegra® Launched in Japan
- 3LG-DOW Polycarbonate Plant Starts Production in Korea to Effectively Meet Regional Needs
- 4Honeywell Appoints Terrence Hahn as Vice President and General Manager for Fluorine Products
- 5Caflon® surfactants from Univar as substitutes for banned nonylphenol ethoxylates
- 6Plurafac LF 303 - Plurafac LF 305: The new generation of low-foam surfactants
- 7Knoll AG: Pharma business sold for $6.9 billion:
- 8Putting electronic cigarettes to the test
- 9Not just cars, but living organisms need antifreeze to survive
- 10Stockhausen, a subsidiary of Degussa, develops a special product for de-inking and de-watering of sludge
- BASF strengthens its enzyme technology footprint
- Membrane elements from LANXESS approved for drinking water applications
- Evonik selects OPX Biotechnologies for joint development of bio-based chemicals
- ZEISS presents half-year financial figures
- Merck wants to achieve 2014 goals already this year following a successful start