To use all functions of this page, please activate cookies in your browser.
With an accout for my.chemeurope.com you can always see everything at a glance – and you can configure your own website and individual newsletter.
- My watch list
- My saved searches
- My saved topics
- My newsletter
Baumer Group: Expertise for the oil, gas and water industry in the Middle East
14-03-2012: The Baumer Group, an internationally leading Swiss manufacturer of sensors and measuring instruments for factory and process automation, has expanded its international sales presence with a new subsidiary in the United Arab Emirates. Baumer Middle East FZE in Dubai will draw on the decade-long, successful market presence of the Bourdon brand.
"We are continuing the global experience and expertise of Bourdon-Haenni, a member of the Baumer Group as competence center for mechanical measuring instruments since 2005, at our location in Dubai. Together with selected local sales partners, we offer many value-added services in different places. Our customers, particularly in the oil & gas and water treatment industries, profit from a local and qualified contact point for competent service for all Baumer products and services”, pointed out Rüdiger Förster, President of Sales & Marketing of the Baumer Group.
Contact / Request information
Request further information free of charge:
This is where you can add this news to your personal favourites
- United Arab Emirates
- 1Drew Industrial Division of Ashland Specialty Chemical Company purchases industrial water-treatment business of London-based Fernox
- 2Fluor Corporation's Henry Kister Honored by Chemical Engineering Magazine
- 3LG-DOW Polycarbonate Plant Starts Production in Korea to Effectively Meet Regional Needs
- 4Plurafac LF 303 - Plurafac LF 305: The new generation of low-foam surfactants
- 5Knoll AG: Pharma business sold for $6.9 billion:
- 6Caflon® surfactants from Univar as substitutes for banned nonylphenol ethoxylates
- 7Baytron P®– Gateway to a new generation of polymers
- 8Largest and most efficient BOPP line for Africa
- 9Thermo Nicolet: New OMNIC® 6.0 Software Introduced
- 10Allegra® Launched in Japan
- AkzoNobel expanding Middle East operations
- Analytik Jena Opens Competence Center in Dubai
- Baumer Group: Expertise for the oil, gas and water industry in the Middle East
- BYK Additives & Instruments opens laboratory in Dubai
- A. Schulman Expands Its Middle East Presence With New Sales Office in United Arab Emirates