To use all functions of this page, please activate cookies in your browser.
With an accout for my.chemeurope.com you can always see everything at a glance – and you can configure your own website and individual newsletter.
- My watch list
- My saved searches
- My saved topics
- My newsletter
LANXESS strengthens ties with Asian automotive customers
New high-tech plastics application development center in Hong Kong
20-04-2012: LANXESS is strengthening its ties with automotive customers in the growing Asia-Pacific region. The specialty chemicals company will open a new application development center in the Hong Kong Science & Technology Park in the second half of 2012. The new center will have computer aided development and engineering facilities, as well as a parts testing center, focusing on the company’s high-tech plastics Durethan and Pocan.
LANXESS is already established in the Asian region through its flagship brands for high-tech plastics Durethan (polyamide) and Pocan (polybutylene terephthalate), which represent a lighter-weight plastic alternative to metals such as steel or aluminum. In addition, they enable carmakers and car parts suppliers to realize considerable savings by providing less costly production methods and easier assembly. They can be found, for example, in engine bearings, door structures, front ends and seat cross-members.
Contact / Request information
Request further information free of charge:
This is where you can add this news to your personal favourites
- 1Drew Industrial Division of Ashland Specialty Chemical Company purchases industrial water-treatment business of London-based Fer
- 2LG-DOW Polycarbonate Plant Starts Production in Korea to Effectively Meet Regional Needs
- 3Allegra® Launched in Japan
- 4Caflon® surfactants from Univar as substitutes for banned nonylphenol ethoxylates
- 5Knoll AG: Pharma business sold for $6.9 billion:
- 6Plurafac LF 303 - Plurafac LF 305: The new generation of low-foam surfactants
- 7Honeywell Appoints Terrence Hahn as Vice President and General Manager for Fluorine Products
- 8Putting electronic cigarettes to the test
- 9Not just cars, but living organisms need antifreeze to survive
- 10Baytron P®– Gateway to a new generation of polymers
- LANXESS opens Application Development Center for Asian plastics industry
- BASF announces organizational changes
- LANXESS strengthens ties with Asian automotive customers
- BASF to establish global headquarters for Dispersions & Pigments division in Hong Kong
- Huntsman Announces Appointment of Chief Executive Officer, Asia Pacific