To use all functions of this page, please activate cookies in your browser.
With an accout for my.chemeurope.com you can always see everything at a glance – and you can configure your own website and individual newsletter.
- My watch list
- My saved searches
- My saved topics
- My newsletter
Zuari Holdings selects Uhde India for NPK Plant Revamp
23-04-2012: Zuari Holdings has selected Uhde India to render Engineering Services for the capacity augmentation revamp of their NPK-A plant at Goa.
The scope of the contract includes Detailed Engineering, Procurement, Inspection and Expediting, Project Management & Planning, Construction Supervision and Commissioning Assistance Services. In the first phase of the project, Uhde India will provide Detailed Engineering Services.
M/s Incro of Spain, whose well-proven, state-of-the-art Pipe Reactor technology will be deployed in the NPK -A plant, has carried out the process study & has prepared the Basic Engineering Package.
The project is due for completion in the second half of 2013.
Zuari Holdings (ZH) a company belonging to the Adventz group operates a fertilizer unit consisting of Ammonia, Urea & Complex fertilizer plants in Goa. ZH will deploy the Incro’s pipe reactor technology for the slurry granulation process, with which Uhde India has been associated for a number of projects involving leading fertilizer majors in India and abroad.
This is where you can add this news to your personal favourites
- 1Drew Industrial Division of Ashland Specialty Chemical Company purchases industrial water-treatment business of London-based Fer
- 2Allegra® Launched in Japan
- 3LG-DOW Polycarbonate Plant Starts Production in Korea to Effectively Meet Regional Needs
- 4Honeywell Appoints Terrence Hahn as Vice President and General Manager for Fluorine Products
- 5Caflon® surfactants from Univar as substitutes for banned nonylphenol ethoxylates
- 6Plurafac LF 303 - Plurafac LF 305: The new generation of low-foam surfactants
- 7Knoll AG: Pharma business sold for $6.9 billion:
- 8Putting electronic cigarettes to the test
- 9Not just cars, but living organisms need antifreeze to survive
- 10Stockhausen, a subsidiary of Degussa, develops a special product for de-inking and de-watering of sludge
- Amberlyst-15 can act as a catalyst for the acylation of phenols and alcohols
- Carbon nanotubes give cancer drugs a boost
- Indo-German research collaboration in the field of surface engineering and thin films officially started
- BASF to launch fine chemical catalysts production line in Mangalore, India
- Ocean Optics Expands Indian Operations by Appointing India Sales Manager