To use all functions of this page, please activate cookies in your browser.
With an accout for my.chemeurope.com you can always see everything at a glance – and you can configure your own website and individual newsletter.
- My watch list
- My saved searches
- My saved topics
- My newsletter
Arkema finalized the divestment of its Vinyl Products segment
05-07-2012: Arkema finalized its project for the divestment of its Vinyl Products activities to the Klesch group announced in November 2011, and so continues to refocus its business on specialty chemicals.
The activities concerned by the project have been grouped within a new company called KEM ONE. Headquartered in Lyon, France, this company has an excellent balance sheet structure, and reports sales of around one billion euros.
“I would like to thank the personnel of the Vinyl Products segment for their involvement and commitment at Arkema over the years, and I wish them all every success in the future. This divestment is consistent with Arkema’s strategy to refocus its business on specialty product lines” said Thierry Le Hénaff, Arkema Chairman and Chief Executive Officer.
Contact / Request information
Request further information free of charge:
This is where you can add this news to your personal favourites
- 1Drew Industrial Division of Ashland Specialty Chemical Company purchases industrial water-treatment business of London-based Fer
- 2Allegra® Launched in Japan
- 3LG-DOW Polycarbonate Plant Starts Production in Korea to Effectively Meet Regional Needs
- 4Honeywell Appoints Terrence Hahn as Vice President and General Manager for Fluorine Products
- 5Putting electronic cigarettes to the test
- 6Knoll AG: Pharma business sold for $6.9 billion:
- 7Caflon® surfactants from Univar as substitutes for banned nonylphenol ethoxylates
- 8Plurafac LF 303 - Plurafac LF 305: The new generation of low-foam surfactants
- 9Not just cars, but living organisms need antifreeze to survive
- 10Stockhausen, a subsidiary of Degussa, develops a special product for de-inking and de-watering of sludge