To use all functions of this page, please activate cookies in your browser.
With an accout for my.chemeurope.com you can always see everything at a glance – and you can configure your own website and individual newsletter.
- My watch list
- My saved searches
- My saved topics
- My newsletter
Canbex Therapeutics Secures TSB Biocatalyst Grant
Canbex Therapeutics Ltd announced that it has secured a grant of £1.25M to further support the development of VSN16R. Alongside our recent financing round the grant secures the early development of this novel treatment for spasticity in multiple sclerosis.
“The goal of the Canbex programme is to set a new standard in the treatment of spasticity through improved tolerability,” said Jesse Schulman, CEO of Canbex. “Spasticity is among the most serious and debilitating symptoms of MS. VSN16R, our lead investigational candidate, has the potential to make a difference to people with MS.”
- Canbex Therapeutics
- multiple sclerosis
- 1Validated HPTLC Methods for Identification of Botanicals
- 2Caflon® surfactants from Univar as substitutes for banned nonylphenol ethoxylates
- 3Knoll AG: Pharma business sold for $6.9 billion:
- 4New Fluka and Riedel-de Haën Catalog Features Over 1,500 New Products
- 5Drew Industrial Division of Ashland Specialty Chemical Company purchases industrial water-treatment business of London-based Fernox
- 6Fluor Corporation's Henry Kister Honored by Chemical Engineering Magazine
- 7Henkel opened up a new plant in Balakleya, Ukraine
- 8Allegra® Launched in Japan
- 9BASF: Fertilizer from Plastic Waste
- 10Uvinul 4050 H from BASF is the first light stabilizer in its class to obtain FDA approval for use in plastics