To use all functions of this page, please activate cookies in your browser.
With an accout for my.chemeurope.com you can always see everything at a glance – and you can configure your own website and individual newsletter.
- My watch list
- My saved searches
- My saved topics
- My newsletter
Canbex Therapeutics Secures TSB Biocatalyst Grant
Canbex Therapeutics Ltd announced that it has secured a grant of £1.25M to further support the development of VSN16R. Alongside our recent financing round the grant secures the early development of this novel treatment for spasticity in multiple sclerosis.
“The goal of the Canbex programme is to set a new standard in the treatment of spasticity through improved tolerability,” said Jesse Schulman, CEO of Canbex. “Spasticity is among the most serious and debilitating symptoms of MS. VSN16R, our lead investigational candidate, has the potential to make a difference to people with MS.”
- Canbex Therapeutics
- multiple sclerosis
- Watson-Marlow Fluid Technology Group acquires Aflex Hose Ltd
- Single-molecule graphene switches bring minute electronic devices a step closer
- Breakthrough offers greater understanding of safe radioactive waste disposal
- World's smallest magnifying glass
- Scientists set traps for atoms with single-particle precision