To use all functions of this page, please activate cookies in your browser.
With an accout for my.chemeurope.com you can always see everything at a glance – and you can configure your own website and individual newsletter.
- My watch list
- My saved searches
- My saved topics
- My newsletter
Canbex Therapeutics Secures TSB Biocatalyst Grant
Canbex Therapeutics Ltd announced that it has secured a grant of £1.25M to further support the development of VSN16R. Alongside our recent financing round the grant secures the early development of this novel treatment for spasticity in multiple sclerosis.
“The goal of the Canbex programme is to set a new standard in the treatment of spasticity through improved tolerability,” said Jesse Schulman, CEO of Canbex. “Spasticity is among the most serious and debilitating symptoms of MS. VSN16R, our lead investigational candidate, has the potential to make a difference to people with MS.”
- Canbex Therapeutics
- multiple sclerosis
- 1Caflon® surfactants from Univar as substitutes for banned nonylphenol ethoxylates
- 2New Fluka and Riedel-de Haën Catalog Features Over 1,500 New Products
- 3BASF: Fertilizer from Plastic Waste
- 4Knoll AG: Pharma business sold for $6.9 billion:
- 5Dow Announces Shutdown of Union Carbide Manufacturing Facility in Bound Brook, New Jersey
- 6Borophene: A very promising 2D material
- 7Ticona Introduces UHMW-PE MicroPowder Grades As Functional Additives for Paints, Plastics, Rubbers and Sealants
- 8Allegra® Launched in Japan
- 9GEA Heat Exchangers becomes Kelvion
- 10Drew Industrial Division of Ashland Specialty Chemical Company purchases industrial water-treatment business of London-based Fernox