To use all functions of this page, please activate cookies in your browser.
With an accout for my.chemeurope.com you can always see everything at a glance – and you can configure your own website and individual newsletter.
- My watch list
- My saved searches
- My saved topics
- My newsletter
Canbex Therapeutics Secures TSB Biocatalyst Grant
Canbex Therapeutics Ltd announced that it has secured a grant of £1.25M to further support the development of VSN16R. Alongside our recent financing round the grant secures the early development of this novel treatment for spasticity in multiple sclerosis.
“The goal of the Canbex programme is to set a new standard in the treatment of spasticity through improved tolerability,” said Jesse Schulman, CEO of Canbex. “Spasticity is among the most serious and debilitating symptoms of MS. VSN16R, our lead investigational candidate, has the potential to make a difference to people with MS.”
- Canbex Therapeutics
- multiple sclerosis
- 1Caflon® surfactants from Univar as substitutes for banned nonylphenol ethoxylates
- 2Knoll AG: Pharma business sold for $6.9 billion:
- 3New Fluka and Riedel-de Haën Catalog Features Over 1,500 New Products
- 4BASF: Fertilizer from Plastic Waste
- 5Dow Announces Shutdown of Union Carbide Manufacturing Facility in Bound Brook, New Jersey
- 6Allegra® Launched in Japan
- 7Fluopicolide from Bayer CropScience receives registrations in Japan and the United States
- 8Fluor Corporation's Henry Kister Honored by Chemical Engineering Magazine
- 9Stockhausen, a subsidiary of Degussa, develops a special product for de-inking and de-watering of sludge
- 10Drew Industrial Division of Ashland Specialty Chemical Company purchases industrial water-treatment business of London-based Fernox