To use all functions of this page, please activate cookies in your browser.
With an accout for my.chemeurope.com you can always see everything at a glance – and you can configure your own website and individual newsletter.
- My watch list
- My saved searches
- My saved topics
- My newsletter
Canbex Therapeutics Secures TSB Biocatalyst Grant
Canbex Therapeutics Ltd announced that it has secured a grant of £1.25M to further support the development of VSN16R. Alongside our recent financing round the grant secures the early development of this novel treatment for spasticity in multiple sclerosis.
“The goal of the Canbex programme is to set a new standard in the treatment of spasticity through improved tolerability,” said Jesse Schulman, CEO of Canbex. “Spasticity is among the most serious and debilitating symptoms of MS. VSN16R, our lead investigational candidate, has the potential to make a difference to people with MS.”
- Canbex Therapeutics
- multiple sclerosis
- 1Quantum knots are real!
- 2A simple way to make lithium-ion battery electrodes that protect themselves
- 3Material solutions – inside and on top
- 4Surface physics: How water learns to dance
- 5X-rays reveal details of plastic solar cell production
- 6Validated HPTLC Methods for Identification of Botanicals
- 7Chemical fingerprints confirm the saffron fraud
- 8AkzoNobel and Evonik break ground for production joint venture in Germany
- 9Mega pollution on mega sites
- 10Photovoltaics? On perovskites produced by mechanochemistry!
- Playground paints should be monitored to reduce potential danger to public health
- New twists in the diffraction of intense laser light
- Global learning is needed to save carbon capture and storage from being abandoned
- Lab discovery gives glimpse of conditions found on other planets
- 'Hybrid' logic gate as work towards quantum computer continues