To use all functions of this page, please activate cookies in your browser.
With an accout for my.chemeurope.com you can always see everything at a glance – and you can configure your own website and individual newsletter.
- My watch list
- My saved searches
- My saved topics
- My newsletter
Canbex Therapeutics Secures TSB Biocatalyst Grant
Canbex Therapeutics Ltd announced that it has secured a grant of £1.25M to further support the development of VSN16R. Alongside our recent financing round the grant secures the early development of this novel treatment for spasticity in multiple sclerosis.
“The goal of the Canbex programme is to set a new standard in the treatment of spasticity through improved tolerability,” said Jesse Schulman, CEO of Canbex. “Spasticity is among the most serious and debilitating symptoms of MS. VSN16R, our lead investigational candidate, has the potential to make a difference to people with MS.”
- Canbex Therapeutics
- multiple sclerosis
- 1Enhancing fuel cell performance with graphene
- 2Tieing the tightest knot ever achieved
- 3Merck Drives Business Opportunities in the U.S.
- 4Biofuel matchmaker: Finding the perfect algae for renewable energy
- 5New Head of Media Relations at BASF
- 6Composite material for water purification
- 7Liquid metal 3-D printer for manufacturing
- 8First look inside nanoscale catalysts shows 'defects' are useful
- 9International Chemical Start-ups meet Industry representatives and Investors
- 103-D printing and nanotechnology, a mighty alliance to detect toxic liquids