To use all functions of this page, please activate cookies in your browser.
With an accout for my.chemeurope.com you can always see everything at a glance – and you can configure your own website and individual newsletter.
- My watch list
- My saved searches
- My saved topics
- My newsletter
Canbex Therapeutics Secures TSB Biocatalyst Grant
Canbex Therapeutics Ltd announced that it has secured a grant of £1.25M to further support the development of VSN16R. Alongside our recent financing round the grant secures the early development of this novel treatment for spasticity in multiple sclerosis.
“The goal of the Canbex programme is to set a new standard in the treatment of spasticity through improved tolerability,” said Jesse Schulman, CEO of Canbex. “Spasticity is among the most serious and debilitating symptoms of MS. VSN16R, our lead investigational candidate, has the potential to make a difference to people with MS.”
- Canbex Therapeutics
- multiple sclerosis
- 1Ames Laboratory scientists create cheaper magnetic materia
- 2Area-wide transition to open access is possible
- 3BASF celebrates its 150th anniversary
- 4'Holey' graphene for energy storage
- 5BASF starts trial production of mononitrobenzene in Chongqing
- 6Two-dimensional semiconductor comes clean
- 7Huntsman Increases Specialty Amine Capacity
- 8Caflon® surfactants from Univar as substitutes for banned nonylphenol ethoxylates
- 9BASF appoints BTC as distributor for lubricant industry portfolio in North- and Central Europe
- 10Validated HPTLC Methods for Identification of Botanicals