To use all functions of this page, please activate cookies in your browser.
With an accout for my.chemeurope.com you can always see everything at a glance – and you can configure your own website and individual newsletter.
- My watch list
- My saved searches
- My saved topics
- My newsletter
PerkinElmer Announces Strategic Acquisition of Arnel Inc.
05-12-2008: PerkinElmer, Inc. announced the acquisition of Arnel Inc., provider of custom engineered solutions for gas chromatography applications in the petrochemical, food and beverage, and industrial hygiene markets. According to the company, the acquisition is an important strategic initiative to expand PerkinElmer's chromatography portfolio and strengthen its application-focused expertise to best serve the biofuels and hydrocarbon processing industries.
This acquisition is a natural extension of PerkinElmer's and Arnel's 18 year relationship during which Arnel served as PerkinElmer's exclusive supplier of gas sampling valve solutions. With the completion of this transaction, PerkinElmer expects to accelerate its development and expand its portfolio of application-focused measurement systems tailored for the biofuels, food and beverage, industrial hygiene, and hydrocarbon processing markets.
This is where you can add this news to your personal favourites
- 1Drew Industrial Division of Ashland Specialty Chemical Company purchases industrial water-treatment business of London-based Fer
- 2Allegra® Launched in Japan
- 3LG-DOW Polycarbonate Plant Starts Production in Korea to Effectively Meet Regional Needs
- 4Putting electronic cigarettes to the test
- 5Honeywell Appoints Terrence Hahn as Vice President and General Manager for Fluorine Products
- 6Caflon® surfactants from Univar as substitutes for banned nonylphenol ethoxylates
- 7Not just cars, but living organisms need antifreeze to survive
- 8Plurafac LF 303 - Plurafac LF 305: The new generation of low-foam surfactants
- 9Knoll AG: Pharma business sold for $6.9 billion:
- 10Stockhausen, a subsidiary of Degussa, develops a special product for de-inking and de-watering of sludge
- A new laser paradigm: An electrically injected polariton laser
- UC Santa Barbara scientist studies methane levels in cross-continent drive
- Never-before-seen energy pattern observed at National High Magnetic Field Laboratory
- Stanford ultraresponsive magnetic nanoscavengers for next generation water purification
- Keeping fruit, vegetables and cut flowers fresh longer