My watch list
With an accout for my.chemeurope.com you can always see everything at a glance – and you can configure your own website and individual newsletter.
- My watch list
- My saved searches
- My saved topics
- My newsletter
International Conference on Microreaction Technology
The International Conference on Microreaction Technology (IMRET) is a scientific conference series
in the field of micro process engineering and the science of microreactors.
Additional recommended knowledge
- IMRET 1, Frankfurt/Hesse/Germany, February 1997
- IMRET 2, New Orleans/Louisiana/USA, March 1998
- IMRET 3, Frankfurt/Hesse/Germany, April 1999
- IMRET 4, Atlanta/Georgia/USA, March 2000
- IMRET V, Strasbourg/France, May 2001
- IMRET 6, New Orleans/Louisiana/USA, March 2002
- IMRET 7, Lausanne/Switzerland, September 2003
- IMRET 8, Atlanta/Georgia/USA, April 2005
- IMRET 9, Potsdam/Brandenburg/Germany, September 2006
This article is licensed under the GNU Free Documentation License. It uses material from the Wikipedia article "International_Conference_on_Microreaction_Technology". A list of authors is available in Wikipedia.
Your browser is not current. Microsoft Internet Explorer 6.0 does not support some functions on Chemie.DE