To use all functions of this page, please activate cookies in your browser.
With an accout for my.chemeurope.com you can always see everything at a glance – and you can configure your own website and individual newsletter.
- My watch list
- My saved searches
- My saved topics
- My newsletter
Ashland to increase pressure-sensitive adhesives prices for EMEA
25-08-2010: Ashland Performance Materials, a commercial unit of Ashland Inc., is increasing the price of Aroset™ pressure-sensitive adhesives sold in Europe, the Middle East and Africa (EMEA), by 10 percent effective Sept. 1, or at the earliest possible time depending on individual customer contracts.
The price increase is primarily driven by the ongoing rise in the cost and increased supply constraints for acrylate monomers and other key raw materials used to manufacture pressure-sensitive adhesives. Supplier allocations and, in some cases, force majeure, have continued to pressure cost and availability of these materials across the market. Responding to changing market conditions allows Ashland to continue to provide innovative products and industry-leading support that add value for customers.
Contact / Request information
Request further information free of charge:
This is where you can add this news to your personal favourites
- 1Drew Industrial Division of Ashland Specialty Chemical Company purchases industrial water-treatment business of London-based Fer
- 2Allegra® Launched in Japan
- 3LG-DOW Polycarbonate Plant Starts Production in Korea to Effectively Meet Regional Needs
- 4Honeywell Appoints Terrence Hahn as Vice President and General Manager for Fluorine Products
- 5Putting electronic cigarettes to the test
- 6Knoll AG: Pharma business sold for $6.9 billion:
- 7Caflon® surfactants from Univar as substitutes for banned nonylphenol ethoxylates
- 8Plurafac LF 303 - Plurafac LF 305: The new generation of low-foam surfactants
- 9Not just cars, but living organisms need antifreeze to survive
- 10Stockhausen, a subsidiary of Degussa, develops a special product for de-inking and de-watering of sludge