To use all functions of this page, please activate cookies in your browser.
With an accout for my.chemeurope.com you can always see everything at a glance – and you can configure your own website and individual newsletter.
- My watch list
- My saved searches
- My saved topics
- My newsletter
SMC to Increase Sodium Cyanide Prices
14-12-2011: Special Materials Company announced that effective January 1st, 2012 it will increase the price of its sodium cyanide grades to all its customers by $0.20/LB ($0.44/KG). The increase is necessary due to current market conditions driven by the impressive rise of gold prices.
According to SMC officials, “We have always worked very hard to offer our customers products at affordable prices and have already implemented a strategy to diminish the price increase.”
Special Materials Company is relocating immediately its entire inventory of sodium cyanide from a public warehouse to its owned-and-operated facility in Kershaw, SC. In addition, SMC will gain complete control of the security and supply chain management of this hazardous product.
- Special Materials Company
- price increases
- 1Is it safe to pee in the pool?
- 2More dangerous chemicals in everyday life
- 3Caflon® surfactants from Univar as substitutes for banned nonylphenol ethoxylates
- 4New Fluka and Riedel-de Haën Catalog Features Over 1,500 New Products
- 5Human skin grown in lab can replace animal testing
- 6Drew Industrial Division of Ashland Specialty Chemical Company purchases industrial water-treatment business of London-based Fernox
- 7EquipNet expands business in Australia and South East Asia
- 8Tobacco as an alternative for producing bioethanol
- 9Knoll AG: Pharma business sold for $6.9 billion:
- 10Largest and most efficient BOPP line for Africa
- Oxea Announces Price Increase for Potassium Formate
- Oxea Announces Price Increase for 1,3-Butylene Glycol
- Oxea Announces Price Increase for Trimethylolpropane
- Americas Styrenics Announces Polystyrene Price Decrease Effective December 1 ...
- BASF increases prices for additives for plastic applications as well as for ...