To use all functions of this page, please activate cookies in your browser.
With an accout for my.chemeurope.com you can always see everything at a glance – and you can configure your own website and individual newsletter.
- My watch list
- My saved searches
- My saved topics
- My newsletter
SMC to Increase Sodium Cyanide Prices
14-Dec-2011: Special Materials Company announced that effective January 1st, 2012 it will increase the price of its sodium cyanide grades to all its customers by $0.20/LB ($0.44/KG). The increase is necessary due to current market conditions driven by the impressive rise of gold prices.
According to SMC officials, “We have always worked very hard to offer our customers products at affordable prices and have already implemented a strategy to diminish the price increase.”
Special Materials Company is relocating immediately its entire inventory of sodium cyanide from a public warehouse to its owned-and-operated facility in Kershaw, SC. In addition, SMC will gain complete control of the security and supply chain management of this hazardous product.
- Special Materials Company
- price increases
- 1Gummy bears under antiparticle fire
- 2Merck Obtains US Antitrust Clearance for Acquisition of Sigma-Aldrich
- 3No consumer health risk from bisphenol A exposure
- 4Nanowire clothing could keep people warm - without heating everything else
- 5Clariant to establish strategic alliance with Beraca getting 30% of its shares of Health & Personal Care Business
- 6Perovskites provide big boost to silicon solar cells, Stanford study finds
- 7Clariant acquires Aerochem AB
- 8REACH 2018 Roadmap
- 9Petrochemical companies show confidence in the Port of Antwerp with billion-dollar investments
- 10BASF plans worldwide expansion of PVP production
- Oxea Announces Price Increase for Potassium Formate
- Oxea Announces Price Increase for 1,3-Butylene Glycol
- Oxea Announces Price Increase for Trimethylolpropane
- Americas Styrenics Announces Polystyrene Price Decrease Effective December 1 ...
- BASF increases prices for additives for plastic applications as well as for ...
- ORNL researchers tune friction in ionic solids at the nanoscale
- Researchers produce two bio-fuels from a single algae
- Celanese Corporation Reports Record Fourth Quarter and Full Year 2014 Results
- Novozymes, Cargill continue bio-acrylic acid partnership as BASF exits
- Scientists set quantum speed limit