To use all functions of this page, please activate cookies in your browser.
With an accout for my.chemeurope.com you can always see everything at a glance – and you can configure your own website and individual newsletter.
- My watch list
- My saved searches
- My saved topics
- My newsletter
SMC to Increase Sodium Cyanide Prices
14-12-2011: Special Materials Company announced that effective January 1st, 2012 it will increase the price of its sodium cyanide grades to all its customers by $0.20/LB ($0.44/KG). The increase is necessary due to current market conditions driven by the impressive rise of gold prices.
According to SMC officials, “We have always worked very hard to offer our customers products at affordable prices and have already implemented a strategy to diminish the price increase.”
Special Materials Company is relocating immediately its entire inventory of sodium cyanide from a public warehouse to its owned-and-operated facility in Kershaw, SC. In addition, SMC will gain complete control of the security and supply chain management of this hazardous product.
- Special Materials Company
- price increases
- 1New Fluka and Riedel-de Haën Catalog Features Over 1,500 New Products
- 2Caflon® surfactants from Univar as substitutes for banned nonylphenol ethoxylates
- 3Drew Industrial Division of Ashland Specialty Chemical Company purchases industrial water-treatment business of London-based Fernox
- 4EquipNet expands business in Australia and South East Asia
- 5Stockhausen, a subsidiary of Degussa, develops a special product for de-inking and de-watering of sludge
- 6Knoll AG: Pharma business sold for $6.9 billion:
- 7Largest and most efficient BOPP line for Africa
- 8Cognis Innovation Award for improved "green" solvent production processes
- 9Lancaster Now Part of Alfa Aesar
- 10Fluor Corporation's Henry Kister Honored by Chemical Engineering Magazine
- BASF increases prices for additives for plastic applications as well as for ...
- WACKER POLYMERS to Raise Prices For Dispersible Polymer Powders in Europe
- Oxea Announces Price Increases for 2-Ethylhexanoic Acid
- Oxea Announces Price Increase for Polyols in North America
- Oxea Announces Global Price Increases
- Process converts human waste into rocket fuel
- Scientists do glass a solid
- Chevron Phillips Chemical CEO Says Sustainability is Being Redefined
- Discovery sheds light on nuclear reactor fuel behavior during a severe event
- NRL scientists discover novel metamaterial properties within hexagonal boron nitride