To use all functions of this page, please activate cookies in your browser.
With an accout for my.chemeurope.com you can always see everything at a glance – and you can configure your own website and individual newsletter.
- My watch list
- My saved searches
- My saved topics
- My newsletter
SMC to Increase Sodium Cyanide Prices
14-12-2011: Special Materials Company announced that effective January 1st, 2012 it will increase the price of its sodium cyanide grades to all its customers by $0.20/LB ($0.44/KG). The increase is necessary due to current market conditions driven by the impressive rise of gold prices.
According to SMC officials, “We have always worked very hard to offer our customers products at affordable prices and have already implemented a strategy to diminish the price increase.”
Special Materials Company is relocating immediately its entire inventory of sodium cyanide from a public warehouse to its owned-and-operated facility in Kershaw, SC. In addition, SMC will gain complete control of the security and supply chain management of this hazardous product.
- Special Materials Company
- price increases
- 1ICIS Top 100 Chemical Companies Unveiled
- 2Solvay commissions the largest hydrogen peroxide plant in the world in Thailand
- 3New European director at DuPont Chemicals & Fluoroproducts
- 4Global Report on the Surfactants Market
- 5Vinyl acetate monomer market benefits from shale gas boom
- 6DEKRA: Change in management of Business Unit Industrial
- 7Veolia’s MPPE water treatment unit for Shell Floating LNG plant
- 8SMC to Increase Sodium Cyanide Prices
- 9Univar to Acquire Magnablend
- 10Linde receives engineering contract for ethylene plant from SIBUR in Russia
- LANXESS increases prices for technical rubber grades
- WACKER POLYMERS to Raise Prices For Dispersible Polymer Powders and Solid Resins
- BASF to increase prices for butanediol and derivatives in Europe
- WACKER POLYMERS to Raise Prices For Dispersions in the Americas
- Evonik: Price Increase for methacrylate monomers