To use all functions of this page, please activate cookies in your browser.
With an accout for my.chemeurope.com you can always see everything at a glance – and you can configure your own website and individual newsletter.
- My watch list
- My saved searches
- My saved topics
- My newsletter
Donna Segro Takes Over As Operations Manager at Special Materials Company
14-08-2012: Special Materials Company (SMC) has appointed Donna Segro as Operations Manager. Segro will be based at the Special Materials Company (SMC) headquarters in New York City and will manage the logistics department and customer service teams.
Ms. Segro has over fifteen years of expertise managing import and logistical operations, most recently serving as Vice President of Imports and Logistics with Tommy Hilfiger USA in Cranbury, New Jersey. In addition, Segro has accumulated knowledge on the latest laws of Customs Compliance as well as theoretical understanding of Logistical Strategies ensuring optimal transportation negotiation while maintaining regulatory status.
Contact / Request information
Request further information free of charge:
This is where you can add this news to your personal favourites
- Special Materials Company
- 1Drew Industrial Division of Ashland Specialty Chemical Company purchases industrial water-treatment business of London-based Fer
- 2Allegra® Launched in Japan
- 3LG-DOW Polycarbonate Plant Starts Production in Korea to Effectively Meet Regional Needs
- 4Honeywell Appoints Terrence Hahn as Vice President and General Manager for Fluorine Products
- 5Putting electronic cigarettes to the test
- 6Knoll AG: Pharma business sold for $6.9 billion:
- 7Caflon® surfactants from Univar as substitutes for banned nonylphenol ethoxylates
- 8Plurafac LF 303 - Plurafac LF 305: The new generation of low-foam surfactants
- 9Not just cars, but living organisms need antifreeze to survive
- 10Stockhausen, a subsidiary of Degussa, develops a special product for de-inking and de-watering of sludge
- A new laser paradigm: An electrically injected polariton laser
- UC Santa Barbara scientist studies methane levels in cross-continent drive
- Never-before-seen energy pattern observed at National High Magnetic Field Laboratory
- Stanford ultraresponsive magnetic nanoscavengers for next generation water purification
- Keeping fruit, vegetables and cut flowers fresh longer