INEOS is a global manufacturer of petrochemicals, specialty chemicals and oil products. It comprises 19 businesses each with a major chemical company heritage. Our production network spans 73 manufacturing facilities in 19 countries throughout the world.
We believe INEOS is characterized by the following strengths:
* High-quality and low-cost production facilities
* Well-invested plants
o Large plants that benefit from economies of scale
o Favourable locations
* Experienced management
* Leading market positions
* Operating diversity - products, customers, geographic regions, applications and end-use markets
Our leading market positions allow us to be the supplier of choice for many of the largest customers in our markets. This has translated into strong and long-term relationships with these customers.
Our objective is to continue growing our profitability and cash flows through:
* Leveraging existing resources to expand sales
* Achievement of cost savings
* Extracting the full benefits of a vertically integrated business
Our management philosophy is to operate a simple and decentralized organizational structure, coupled with programmes intended to incentivize our employees.