To use all functions of this page, please activate cookies in your browser.
With an accout for my.chemeurope.com you can always see everything at a glance – and you can configure your own website and individual newsletter.
- My watch list
- My saved searches
- My saved topics
- My newsletter
Agilent Technologies Names Helen Stimson VP and General Manager of Global Consumables for Life Sciences and Chemical Analysis
13-02-2006: Agilent Technologies Inc. announced the promotion of Helen Stimson to vice president and general manager of Global Consumables for the company's Life Sciences and Chemical Analysis (LSCA) business.
Stimson, a 24-year veteran of Agilent and Hewlett-Packard, now heads the business unit that provides liquid chromatography and gas chromatography columns and operating supplies for a wide variety of scientific instruments used in pharmaceutical manufacturing, environmental analysis, food safety, forensics, process-industry quality control, and life science research. She was previously Global Consumables Business program manager.
This is where you can add this news to your personal favourites
- 1Drew Industrial Division of Ashland Specialty Chemical Company purchases industrial water-treatment business of London-based Fer
- 2Allegra® Launched in Japan
- 3LG-DOW Polycarbonate Plant Starts Production in Korea to Effectively Meet Regional Needs
- 4Caflon® surfactants from Univar as substitutes for banned nonylphenol ethoxylates
- 5Honeywell Appoints Terrence Hahn as Vice President and General Manager for Fluorine Products
- 6Knoll AG: Pharma business sold for $6.9 billion:
- 7Plurafac LF 303 - Plurafac LF 305: The new generation of low-foam surfactants
- 8Not just cars, but living organisms need antifreeze to survive
- 9Putting electronic cigarettes to the test
- 10Baytron P®– Gateway to a new generation of polymers