To use all functions of this page, please activate cookies in your browser.
UBICHEM Group Adds New Large Scale Manufacturing Site
UBICHEM Group announced further growth of its business by adding a new manufacturing site. The new member of the group, UBICHEM Pharma Manufacturing, will be producing starting materials, intermediates and other fine chemical products for pharma and non-pharma applications in industrial quantities. This expansion positions the UBICHEM Group to be one of the biggest providers in the CEE region.
The newly acquired 55,000m2 (590,000 square feet) facility is located in Budapest, Hungary, and it is able to produce fine chemical products in multi-ton quantities. The new manufacturing site also expands UBICHEM Group’s presence in the non-pharma sector.
- 1When will graphene-based applications be available on the mass market?
- 2Producing hydrogen from water
- 3Innovative Battery Chemistry Revolutionises Zinc-Air Battery
- 4Superheroes, foods and apps bring a modern twist to the periodic table
- 5Catalyst transforms plastic waste to valuable ingredients at low temperature
- 6Linde to Build, Own and Operate World's Largest PEM Electrolyzer for Green Hydrogen
- 7Researchers create powerful unipolar carbon nanotube muscles
- 8As hard as a diamond and as deformable as metal
- 9Neither liquid nor solid
- 10First green hydrogen project becomes reality
- Environmentally friendly manufacture of battery electrodes
- LANXESS expands capacity for light-color sulfur carriers
- BASF and SINOPEC to further expand their Verbund site in Nanjing, China
- Air Liquide builds the largest electrolyser connected to an existing hydroge ...
- Haltermann Carless to become the world's largest Cyclopentane producer