To use all functions of this page, please activate cookies in your browser.
Sales Partnership for the Nordic Countries NovaSep / France - Sequant AB / Sweden
The rather intense development of both analytical and preparative chromatography in
Sweden - Norway - Denmark and Finland and in particular in the Pharmaceutical industry has resulted in a sales partnership between NovaSep S.A / France and Sequant AB / Sweden with the aim of provding a local chromatography factory trained expertise , scientific seminars to already existing and forthcoming customers announced today Jerome Theobald, Sales Director, NovaSep and Ralf Jutvik, Marketing Director, Sequant AB / Sweden at a Press Meeting . This cooperation will provide Northern Countries with a more immediate and im proved services from purification technologies.
NovaSep is a leader in large-scale chromatography separations for the pharmaceutical and fine chemical industries offering a broad range of preparative chromatography technologies that include sophisticated continous multicolumn techniques. Chiral compounds, peptides, fatty acids, pharmaceutical binary mixtures and complex mixtures are typical applications for ordinary preparative chromatography and multicolumn continous chromatography.
Sequant are originators and manufacturers of Zic Hilic columns and other innovative HPLC packing materials and are particularly strong in analytical liquid chromatography with a recently inaugurated application laboratory. SeQuant also offer education through regular basic and speciality HPLC courses for its Nordic countries customer base.
- 1Perfluorinated Chemicals: Pollution is underestimated
- 2Plastic-eating enzyme could eliminate billions of tons of landfill waste
- 3Disposable masks could be used to improve concrete
- 4Method efficiently breaks down plastic bottles into component parts
- 5Extract from a common kitchen spice could be key to greener, more efficient fuel cells
- 6BASF to wind down activities in Russia and Belarus
- 7Scientists solve mystery about catalysis for green production of methanol from carbon dioxide
- 8A chemical reactor has been invented that can store energy without loss for months
- 9Researchers now able to predict battery lifetimes with machine learning
- 10Energy researchers invent chameleon metal that acts like many others
- Perstorp to be acquired by PETRONAS
- Pfeiffer Vacuum Opens New Leak Detection and Vacuum Technology Facility in I ...
- ACE Green Recycling To Roll Out Four New Lithium-ion Battery Recycling Facil ...
- Reusable UV sensor films
- Start-up to build North America's largest green battery recycling park in Texas