To use all functions of this page, please activate cookies in your browser.
Inorganic CRMs in solutions and compounds, certified as per two independent methods - gravimetric +
Organic CRMs in solutions and compounds, certified gravimetrically or instrumentally (GC, HPLC)
Widest range of Pharmacopoeia products on catalogue - reagents as per 7 different Pharmacopoeias (EU
Your one-stop supplier of all Certified Reference Materials and Pharmacopoeia reagents
CPAchem are the experts in the production of Certified Reference Materials and Pharmacopoeia Reagents, specializing in the production of custom-made standards.If you need ISO 17034 and ISO 17025 certified reference materials for GC and HPLC, ICP, ICP-MS, Ion Chromatography, AAS, pH, Conductivity, Turbidity, Pt-Co/ Hazen, TOC, COD, Karl Fischer, Volumetric analysis, or reagents as per one of the following Pharmacopoeias – European, British, US, Chinese, Japanese, Indian and International, or SOMETHING COMPLETELY DIFFERENT then search no more - CPAchem are the right choice for you. With the widest product range and unlimited capacity for the production of custom-made standards, we can meet pretty much all our customers’ needs for Certified Reference Materials and Pharmacopoeia Reagents. All inquiries are answered within 24 hours, and each product is shipped within 4 days after placing the order, which makes us the world's most flexible, capable and speedy manufacturer of CRMs. Contact us, or check our website to find out more.
analytical methods validation
detection limit and linearity studies
preparation of working reference samples
certified reference materials
analysis and quality control
Find out More in the Video
CPAchem are the experts in the production of Certified Reference Materials and Pharmacopoeia Reagents, specializing in the production of custom-made standards. If you need ISO 17034 and ISO 17025 certified reference materials for GC and HPLC, ICP, ICP-MS, Ion Chromatography, AAS, pH, Condu ... more
- 1Supelco - Certified Reference Materials & Analytical Standards
- 2Innovative top-loader microwave offers ease of use, safety and low operating costs
- 3Real-Time Characterization of Particles and Dispersions in Micro and Nano Range in Colani Design
- 4Flexible Modular Plant Systems for the Process Water and Wastewater Treatment
- 5The Standard for Lab Charge Measurement: Mütek PCD-06 Particle Charge Detector
- 6The Only Direct and Accelerated Stability Analysis
- 7The New Standard in Adhesion and Cohesion Testing
- 8Accelerated Solvent Extraction (ASE) – Maximize results and reduce errors in food analysis!
- 9Thermo Scientific FlashSmart organic elemental analyzer
- 10Measure particle sizes from 0.5 to 50,000 µm in real-time and under the most extreme process conditions