tritec® looks back on many years of company history. In 1976 Swedish group Assab Medicin AB founded ASSAB Medicintechnik GmbH, a German subsidiary based in Hanover. At that time the products were limited to CO2 incubators, laminar flow and cooling incubators. When in 1984 all of Assab Medi ... more
The tritec®-Chromatographic Refrigerators are characterized by a high standard and the prime temperature accuracy. The low maintenance cooling units are equipped in standard with a microprocessor controller "MADE IN GERMANY". This ensures a maximum operating range of -5 °C to 20 °C at a constant temperature, even with a heat emission agency by the HPLC system.
Everything at a Glance with the Touchscreen Display
With the microprocessor-controlled temperature controller, you have a 100 % accurate overview and can adjust and check every setting on the comfortable and password-protected touchscreen display. The application is very user-friendly: At a glance, you can see and change the most important parameters, for example, a graphic display shows the behavior of the interior temperature. Numerous events such as temperature values, alarm messages, door openings or the refrigerator function are saved for about four weeks. These can also be viewed in the display and can also be read out directly from the controller via a USB stick or via a network connection and read into the appropriate software.
Alarm-Controlled Cooling Process Ensures Stability in Your Chromatographic Refrigerator
To keep you safe, the temperature control alarm will sound as soon as a component does not function as it should – for example, in case of over or under temperature, temperature sensor failure, defrosting timeout, the need for maintenance or an unlocked door. In the event of a power failure, a self-contained battery automatically switches in, so that all control functions and the monitoring unit remain in operation for approximately 72 hours.
Because of the use of an insulation thickness of about 75 mm and an LED interior lighting, the power consumption has been reduced by approximately 25 %, even without waiving to an efficient compressor. This guarantees a longer life of the machine, as well as excellent temperature accuracy.
The tritec chromatographic refrigerators are available with a volume of 400 to 2300 liters. A large number of additional equipment options, such as individual column supports or special telescopic extensions for Äkta systems, allow individual design of the tritec chromatographic refrigerator.
- 1Supelco - Certified Reference Materials & Analytical Standards
- 2The Standard for Lab Charge Measurement: Mütek PCD-06 Particle Charge Detector
- 3Automate Your Environmental, Water, Detergent, Food and Beverage Analysis
- 4Synthesis Problems? Find Fast and Better Solutions for Organic Transformations
- 5Built for the Lab - Built for IT - Why compromise?
- 6Be a Pioneer – the Freedom to Explore Ion Chromatography
- 7Certified NOx analyzers for efficient gas analysis
- 8From seaman to captain in HPLC and GC analytics – see how easy it is to master Empower
- 9Layering – a High Quality and Cost Efficient Alternative to Spray Drying
- 10Honeywell catalogue for personal protective equipment