To use all functions of this page, please activate cookies in your browser.
With an accout for my.chemeurope.com you can always see everything at a glance – and you can configure your own website and individual newsletter.
- My watch list
- My saved searches
- My saved topics
- My newsletter
Moisture Analyzer with Integrated Balance Saves Time and Costs
Fast heating up, error-free working, immediate measurement results
ULTRA X 3011HQ
A visual or acoustic signal shows measurement has been completed.
Stainless steel bowl with sample
GLP printout by installed printer
Foli press to form the aluminum foil
The ULTRA X 3011HQ moisture analyser is a special ULTRA X device for measuring moisture content at high temperatures for virtually all liquid, solid and paste-like substances. The moisture analyser works on the principle of substances being dried and weighed at the same time. Sample weights can range from 1 g to 220 g. This device’s special design allows a drying temperature of up to 600 °C without affecting the performance of the integrated scales.
The ULTRA X moisture analyser eliminates any handling of samples between the lab kiln, scales and desiccator, thus preventing errors from occurring. As a result, readings are quicker and easier. Unlike the lab kiln, the moisture analyser does not need to be preheated for a long period of time and maintains its operating temperature, thus considerably reducing energy consumption. This saves time and money.
The drying temperature can be continuously adjusted from 120 °C to 600 °C. Moisture (loss of mass), solid matter (dry weight), atro (measurement of moisture as compared to dry weight), g/kg (o/oo) and residual weight can optionally be displayed during measurement. The automatic shut-off ends the measurement when a constant weight has been reached. A visual or acoustic signal shows measurement has been completed. The ignition of a sample does not pose any problem for this sturdy ULTRA X moisture analyser.
A printer for generating GLP printouts can be installed. The device already has a USB data interface.
Standard accessories include two reusable stainless-steel pans. To protect the pans, reasonably priced aluminium foil sheets are available as special accessories and can be shaped into suitable aluminium pans using the ULTRA X foil press.
For other special application areas, such as gypsum analysis, wood chips, brass chips etc, moisture analysers with drying temperatures ranging from 40 °C to 360 °C are available in the ULTRA X production and supply range.
- 1Chromimage®Scanner (UV/Visible)
- 2The Standard for Lab Charge Measurement: Mütek PCD-05 Particle Charge Detector
- 3CEM's Remarkably Intelligent Microwave Digestion System
- 4Supercritical CO2 Extraction Systems for Analysis and R&D
- 5Compact UV-VIS spectrophotometers: top in terms of stray light, spectral range and scan speed
- 6Pharmaceutical Blending Systems by Bohle – a Successful Combination of Design and Engineering
- 7Seperation Problems? Find and Compare Online 90.000 HPLC-Columns by over 20 Manufacturers
- 8Lab Reactors for Chemical Synthesis
- 9Look up Industrial Syntheses of 2,600 APIs
- 10Make quality control easier - with the smart FTIR-Spectrometer ALPHA II