With VAPODEST you distill your samples for the determination of nitrogen, cyanide, SO2, ammonia, phenol, sorbic acid or alcohol safely and quickly more
Extract up to 24 different samples in less than 2 hours
Fully automated solid-liquid extraction - high throughput and low workload
Ideal for the determination of fat, PCB, PAH, EOX, pesticides, dioxins, TNT derivatives and many more
Fully automatic and four times faster than the conventional Soxhlet method
Whether fat determination or residue and environmental analytics - efficiency and safety are at the forefront of the SOXTHERM rapid extraction system. Fully automatic and programmable processes increase the reproducibility of analysis while saving valuable time. Simply insert the extraction beaker and let the device work for you. The SOXTHERM then works fully automatically and you always have everything in sight thanks to the monitoring of temperature, compressed air, cooling water and solvent level. With a safety temperature plug and explosion-proof design, unattended operation is also possible without any problems.
Thanks to the sophisticated solvent recycling system, they can be reused several times. If your sample volume increases, you can easily expand the system at any time. With the PC or the MULTISTAT control unit, up to 4 devices can be controlled at the same time.
Combine the fully automatic rapid extraction with the fully automatic HYDROTHERM fat hydrolysis system and benefit from the only fully automatic system solution for fat analysis on the market.
Find out More in the Video
KJELDATHERM digestion units are automated block digestion systems which deliver reproducible digestion conditions more
We are one of the world's leading suppliers of laboratory equipment and analytical systems for food and feedstuffs. We supply industry sectors that place high demands on accuracy and reliability and for whom long-lasting partnerships, flexibility and continuous attention to service are esse ... more
- 1Supelco - Certified Reference Materials & Analytical Standards
- 2The Standard for Lab Charge Measurement: Mütek PCD-06 Particle Charge Detector
- 3Automate Your Environmental, Water, Detergent, Food and Beverage Analysis
- 4Be a Pioneer – the Freedom to Explore Ion Chromatography
- 5Synthesis Problems? Find Fast and Better Solutions for Organic Transformations
- 6Built for the Lab - Built for IT - Why compromise?
- 7Flexible Modular Plant Systems for the Process Water and Wastewater Treatment
- 8Honeywell catalogue for personal protective equipment
- 9Layering – a High Quality and Cost Efficient Alternative to Spray Drying
- 10From seaman to captain in HPLC and GC analytics – see how easy it is to master Empower