Conductivity measurement using electrochemical cells is a simple and cost-effective method used to determine the concentration of dissolved substances in a wide range of samples. With a better understanding of the theory behind conductivity, and a few useful tips on how best to measure conductivity, potential errors in conductivity measurement can be greatly reduced and its accuracy greatly improved.
This White Paper Includes:
- Clear and useful descriptions of how conductivity is measured
- A guide to choosing the right conductivity probe
- Sources of error in conductivity measurements
- The impact of temperature on conductivity measurement
- Methods of temperature correction in conductivity measurements