Conductivity measurement using electrochemical cells is a simple and cost-effective method used to determine the concentration of dissolved substances in a wide range of samples. With a better understanding of the theory behind conductivity, and a few useful tips on how best to measure conductivity, potential errors in conductivity measurement can be greatly reduced and its accuracy greatly improved.
This White Paper Includes:
- Clear and useful descriptions of how conductivity is measured
- A guide to choosing the right conductivity probe
- Sources of error in conductivity measurements
- The impact of temperature on conductivity measurement
- Methods of temperature correction in conductivity measurements
Download white paper now
Reducing Errors in Conductivity Measurements
You may also be interested in these white papers
Theory and practice of conductivity measurement
The handy A5 brochure offers a theoretical introduction into conductivity measurement and a multitude of practical tips.
Conductivity Measurement – the Theory Guide
This guide provides all the important basics that are necessary for a good understanding of conductivity measurement