Currently, you are not logged in to my.chemeurope.com. Therefore, you can remember a maximum of 5 contents.
Wilbur-Ellis Company Obtains License to Operate as a Specialty Chemicals and Ingredients Distributor in Vietnam
Connell Brothers (Vietnam) Company, a subsidiary of Wilbur-Ellis Company, will operate as a fully licensed distributor of specialty industrial chemicals and ingredients in the Vietnam market, allowing the company to expand and simplify its distribution operations for its customers and suppliers. CBC Vietnam services local, regional and multinational customers and suppliers in the following core industries: coatings and inks; plastics and rubber; personal and household care; ingredients for the food processing and beverage industries; construction; ceramics; textiles; water treatment; adhesives; lube oils; animal feed and other industry segments.
CBC Vietnam was granted approval from the Vietnam government to conduct business as a fully licensed distributor, transitioning from a representative office, a status Wilbur-Ellis's Connell Brothers Company Division has held since 1994. CBC was the first United States-based industrial specialty chemicals and ingredients distribution company to re-establish a presence in Vietnam after the U.S. trade embargo was lifted in 1993.
"For several years, we've been committed to servicing customers and suppliers in Vietnam, providing superior specialty chemicals and ingredients sourced from a broad base of suppliers for a wide range of industries," said Ted Eliot, president of CBC. "By investing in Vietnam, we are well-positioned to participate in the tremendous potential of this rapidly growing market by providing a high-standard of services to our customers and suppliers."
As a fully-licensed distributor, CBC Vietnam will provide a high-standard of distribution services for customers and suppliers in the Vietnam market. The license will allow CBC Vietnam to operate its normal, full-service distribution business on a competitive basis throughout Vietnam through its offices in Hanoi and Ho Chi Minh City. Additionally, CBC Vietnam will have full control of product storage and handling to assure customers and suppliers of our high-standards in this service.
- 1Newly developed hydrogel nanocomposite for the mass production of hydrogen
- 2Researchers harvest abundant clean energy from thin air, 24/7
- 3New concept for lithium-air batteries
- 4New catalyst transforms carbon dioxide into sustainable byproduct
- 5New theory explains superconductivity in spun graphene trilayers
- 6Artificial photosynthesis for environmentally friendly food production
- 7An electric vehicle battery for all seasons
- 8Scientists streamline a widely used chemical reaction, creating new manufacturing opportunities
- 9New Start-up develops aquafarms for macroalgae
- 10Fight against microplastics: Groundbreaking invention in the field of packaging materials
- Pfeiffer Vacuum plans to invest €75 million in its Annecy site in France
- Winners of the “Renewable Material of the Year 2023” Innovation Award
- POWTECH 2023: Visitors from all around the world look forward to a wide-rang ...
- OQ Chemicals Launches Cost-Cutting Program and Organizational Realignment in ...
- WACKER Completes Capacity Expansion for Dispersions and Powders in Nanjing