To use all functions of this page, please activate cookies in your browser.
Enamine Extends Collaboration with UkrOrgSynthesis
Enamine Ltd., a chemical company providing screening services and compounds, and UkrOrgSynthesis Ltd (UORSY), a leading supplier of chemical building blocks and compounds for high-throughput screening, announced they have signed a collaboration agreement to offer chemical building blocks to the drug discovery industry.
According to the terms of the agreement, UORSY products are now obtainable through Enamine, and up-to-date catalogues of in-stock and tangible building blocks from both companies are available from both Enamine and UORSY. Enamine is now able to act as a single point of contact for requests from both catalogues, at no extra cost to customers.
Michael Bossert, Business Development Director, said “We are confident that the collaboration extension will enable us to offer enhanced customer service, and improve the day-to-day selection, ordering and purchasing process for clients. We hope that this will result in a significant increase in market share for both Enamine and UORSY.” He continued, “Enamine and UORSY have been working together in the design of building blocks for several years, and the extension of the collaboration for provision of logistical support from Enamine is a natural step in the business relationship.”
- 1Anti-solar cells: A photovoltaic cell that works at night
- 2Synthetic chemicals in soils are 'ticking time bomb'
- 3Can I mix those chemicals? There's an app for that!
- 4Bacteria and sand engineered into living concrete
- 5From petroleum to wood
- 6Making high-temperature superconductivity disappear to understand its origin
- 7A new look at 'strange metals'
- 8The combination of plant-based particles and water forms an 'eco' super-glue
- 9New green technology generates electricity 'out of thin air'
- 10Will the future's super batteries be made of seawater?
- JenaBatteries and BASF cooperate in the development of innovative power stor ...
- ALPLA joins cross-industry consortium for chemical recycling
- Sartorius and the German Research Center for Artificial intelligence launch ...
- BASF and NGK to partner on developing the next generation of sodium-sulfur b ...
- Evonik and Dow develop industrial-scale direct synthesis of propylene glycol ...
- Pavlo Prykhodchenko appointed General Manager at Biesterfeld Ukraine
- Ongoing Political Unrest in Ukraine Impacting Fertilizer, Ammonia and Urea Industries
- Clariant to acquire remaining share of Ukrainian Catalyst Joint Venture
- Enamine Extends Collaboration with UkrOrgSynthesis
- Air Liquide has just signed a long-term contract with EMZ, a subsidiary of Metinvest