To use all functions of this page, please activate cookies in your browser.
Enamine Extends Collaboration with UkrOrgSynthesis
Enamine Ltd., a chemical company providing screening services and compounds, and UkrOrgSynthesis Ltd (UORSY), a leading supplier of chemical building blocks and compounds for high-throughput screening, announced they have signed a collaboration agreement to offer chemical building blocks to the drug discovery industry.
According to the terms of the agreement, UORSY products are now obtainable through Enamine, and up-to-date catalogues of in-stock and tangible building blocks from both companies are available from both Enamine and UORSY. Enamine is now able to act as a single point of contact for requests from both catalogues, at no extra cost to customers.
Michael Bossert, Business Development Director, said “We are confident that the collaboration extension will enable us to offer enhanced customer service, and improve the day-to-day selection, ordering and purchasing process for clients. We hope that this will result in a significant increase in market share for both Enamine and UORSY.” He continued, “Enamine and UORSY have been working together in the design of building blocks for several years, and the extension of the collaboration for provision of logistical support from Enamine is a natural step in the business relationship.”
- 1Chemists develop new multi-component reaction
- 2Scientists discover new chemical reaction
- 3Long-hypothesized 'next generation wonder material’ created for first time
- 4Breakthrough in synthesis chemistry: Chemists use light energy to produce small molecular rings
- 5Superworms capable of munching through plastic waste
- 6Powering a microprocessor by photosynthesis
- 7Light Instead of Electricity: A New Kind of “Green Hydrogen”
- 8Study Identifies Alternative to Lithium-based Battery Technology
- 9Metallic five-membered ring pushes the boundaries of aromaticity
- 10Nano-sensor detects pesticides on fruit in minutes
- TotalEnergies and Adani Join Forces to Create a World-Class Green Hydrogen C ...
- Merck and Mulliken Center for Theoretical Chemistry Collaborate in Machine L ...
- International consortium to advance decarbonisation of the aviation sector
- Chemours Announces Participation in Versogen’s Development of Clean Hydrogen ...
- Bruker and TOFWERK Form Strategic Partnership
- Pavlo Prykhodchenko appointed General Manager at Biesterfeld Ukraine
- Ongoing Political Unrest in Ukraine Impacting Fertilizer, Ammonia and Urea Industries
- Clariant to acquire remaining share of Ukrainian Catalyst Joint Venture
- Enamine Extends Collaboration with UkrOrgSynthesis
- Air Liquide has just signed a long-term contract with EMZ, a subsidiary of Metinvest