To use all functions of this page, please activate cookies in your browser.
Hansen & Rosenthal Group now marketing Fischer-Tropsch waxes in EMEA
The Hansen & Rosenthal Group is marketing Fischer-Tropsch waxes from Shanxi Lu´An Refined Wax.
“The Fischer-Tropsch waxes from Lu´An CTL are excellent additions to our own growing paraffin product segment, and we are very pleased about the confidence our Chinese partner has placed in us,” says Niels H. Hansen, Chief Executive Officer of H& R AG. “As a long-standing expert supplier of oils and waxes, we anticipate that the Fischer-Tropsch waxes will enable us to quickly gain new shares of the market.”
Hard waxes are synthesised through the Fischer-Tropsch process. This process of coal liquefaction was developed in 1925 by Franz Fischer and Hans Tropsch at the Kaiser Wilhelm Institute for Coal Research in Mühlheim an der Ruhr. The primary goal of the synthesis is the production of liquid fuel. In addition to this, it also enables the targeted production of Fischer-Tropsch waxes: the waxes are the resultant by-product.
- Hansen & Rosenthal
- Fischer-Tropsch waxes
- 1When will graphene-based applications be available on the mass market?
- 2Producing hydrogen from water
- 3Innovative Battery Chemistry Revolutionises Zinc-Air Battery
- 4Superheroes, foods and apps bring a modern twist to the periodic table
- 5Catalyst transforms plastic waste to valuable ingredients at low temperature
- 6Linde to Build, Own and Operate World's Largest PEM Electrolyzer for Green Hydrogen
- 7Researchers create powerful unipolar carbon nanotube muscles
- 8As hard as a diamond and as deformable as metal
- 9Neither liquid nor solid
- 10First green hydrogen project becomes reality
- BASF gains access to Chinese CAM market
- BASF and Eramet partner to assess the development of a nickel-cobalt refinin ...
- Digitalization of Production: Merck and Siemens Collaborate
- For a climate-friendly industry: Using carbon dioxide and hydrogen as raw ma ...
- Air Products and thyssenkrupp Sign Exclusive Strategic Cooperation Agreement
- Researchers Decode Reaction Mechanisms During Interphase Formation in Lithium Batteries
- BASF and CATL have signed a framework agreement to accelerate the achievement of global carbon neutrality goals
- International team improves efficiency of liquid metal batteries
- Original or fake?
- “Sustainable tires through dandelions – innovations from biology, technology and agriculture” joint research project shows that a new, alternative raw material supply is possible