To use all functions of this page, please activate cookies in your browser.
Powerful, safe, flexible: Compact lab washers with intelligent wash system
Greater capacity - Up to 260 injector nozzles, saving time, space and costs
Greater hygiene - Excellent cleaning performance thanks to a variable-speed pump for perfect spray pressure
Greater flexibility - New, modular basket concept offers maximum flexibility thanks to EasyLoad
Developed for the reprocessing of laboratory glassware for analytical experiments
The compact lab washers from the PG 85 series offer high-class performance and consume less water, energy and process chemicals. This is the result of an intelligent and innovative water circulation system which adjusts the spray pressure in each individual programme phase to specific requirements. This saves both time and energy.
In drying laboratory glassware, these machines combine efficiency with user convenience. On models with EcoDry, the door opens automatically at the end of each programme. This ensures the load dries and cools down fast.
On models with DryPlus, moisture remaining in the cabinet is absorbed by the heated drying air and expelled to atmosphere via the particularly efficient steam condenser.
Additional convenience and excellent ergonomics is offered by the new and patented salt container which has now been relocated from inside the chamber to the door.
The undercounter models also feature the EasyLoad modular load carrier system to accommodate laboratory glassware of all shapes and sizes. This ensures the ultimate in reprocessing flexibility. Never before has loading been as simple as with EasyLoad!
Find out More in the Video
The compact lab washers from the PG 85 series offer high-class performance and consume less water, energy and process chemicals. This is the result of an intelligent and innovative water circulation system which adjusts the spray pressure in each individual programme phase to specific requi ... more
Miele Professional produces dishwashers, washer-extractors and tumble dryers for commercial use as well as washer-disinfectors and sterilisers for use in medical and laboratory applications. The Miele company, founded in 1899, has 8 production plants in Germany as well as one plant each i ... more
- 1The Standard for Lab Charge Measurement: Mütek PCD-05 Particle Charge Detector
- 2Comprehensive Characterization of Dispersions using STEP-Technology
- 3FIA System for Automated Water Analysis
- 4Chromimage®Scanner (UV/Visible)
- 5Compact UV-VIS spectrophotometers: top in terms of stray light, spectral range and scan speed
- 6Kjeldahl: Fully Automated Distillation, Titration and Evaluation
- 7Particle Size and Stability Analysis of Opaque Suspensions and Emulsions
- 8Supercritical CO2 Extraction Systems for Analysis and R&D
- 9The New Standard in Adhesion and Cohesion Testing
- 10RI Detectors for the Analytical, Semi-Micro and Preparative Area