Multi-parameter measurement: flow, temperature, and pressure in one instrument ✓ Superior accuracy through onboard gas database and real time conversion ✓ Adaptable to many applications through wide dynamic range of measurement and control ✓ more
Switch fluids without conversion or recalibration
Suitable for hygienic applications
Compact dosing solutions available
Independent of Liquid Properties
The Bronkhorst® ES-FLOW is designed to measure tiny volume flows (from 2 to 1500 ml/min based on H2O) using ultrasound in a small bore tube. A wide range of clear liquids can be measured independent of fluid density, temperature and viscosity.Due to the combination of a straight sensor tube with zero dead volume, self-drainability, orbital TIG-welding and hygienic connections, this flow meter can be used for hygienic applications. Wetted parts are made of stainless steel, except for the rubber gaskets at the Triclamp or flange connections. The exterior design is according to IP67. For non-hygienic applications, the instruments can also be equipped with compression type fittings.
The optional user interface is a capacitive touchscreen with a TFT display to operate and readout the instrument. The on-board PID controller can be used to drive a control valve or pump for precise batch or continuous dosing of samples or additives.
ultrasonic flow meters
Find out More in the Video
If you are looking to improve your process yield while reducing cost of ownership, the EL-FLOW® Prestige Mass Flow Controller is the best instrument for you. The majority of our customers appreciate the following benefits the most: Fast acting control valves quickly respond to process chan ... more
On 1 April 2017, Bronkhorst High-Tech B.V. in Ruurlo will be subject to a change of management. Henk Tappel will be appointed Managing Director as of that date, and will be taking over day-to-day management from Ben Brussen. Henk Tappel has more than 30 years of experience in the high-tech ... more
Bronkhorst High-Tech B.V. is market leader in the field of thermal and coriolis mass flow meters and controllers. There are instruments for laboratory applications, OEM-solutions, general industrial use and ex-proof installations. Bronkhorst also offers vapour delivery systems, electronic p ... more
- 1Supelco - Certified Reference Materials & Analytical Standards
- 2The Standard for Lab Charge Measurement: Mütek PCD-06 Particle Charge Detector
- 3Automate Your Environmental, Water, Detergent, Food and Beverage Analysis
- 4Be a Pioneer – the Freedom to Explore Ion Chromatography
- 5Synthesis Problems? Find Fast and Better Solutions for Organic Transformations
- 6Built for the Lab - Built for IT - Why compromise?
- 7Flexible Modular Plant Systems for the Process Water and Wastewater Treatment
- 8Honeywell catalogue for personal protective equipment
- 9Certified NOx analyzers for efficient gas analysis
- 10Analysis of particle size and particle shape in laboratory and process from below 1 µm to 34,000 µm