To use all functions of this page, please activate cookies in your browser.
Unrivaled ease of use and automation
Premium technology for the highest sample throughput
Maximum safety combined with a perfectly sized design
Standard-compliant analysis with the new Pensky-Martens flash point tester
The new PMA 500 is the ideal solution for automatic high-precision flash point testing.
This stand-alone instrument determines the flash point of petroleum products, biodiesel, solvents, chemicals, fluxed bitumen, and food and beverages according to ASTM D93, EN ISO 2719, and IP 34.
A self-explanatory user interface on a 7” color display makes your daily flash point testing easy and convenient than ever before.
The automatic motor-driven multi-function head guarantees the secure and smooth connection of sensors and actuators without exposed cables and wires.
Thanks to an encapsulated electric igniter with a ten times extended product life, PMA 500 requires almost no maintenance and therefore reduces your operating costs. The new premium cooling technology for high sample throughput enables time savings of up to 10 % per measurement.
A multi-detector combines the flash point detector and the temperature probe in a solid housing. The new safety concept with a unique fire-detection system and a built-in fire extinguisher ensures the highest level of safety.
flash point measurement
flash point testing
flash point testers
Find out More in the Video
- 1Supelco - Certified Reference Materials & Analytical Standards
- 2The Standard for Lab Charge Measurement: Mütek PCD-06 Particle Charge Detector
- 3Automate Your Environmental, Water, Detergent, Food and Beverage Analysis
- 4Synthesis Problems? Find Fast and Better Solutions for Organic Transformations
- 5Built for the Lab - Built for IT - Why compromise?
- 6Analysis of particle size and particle shape in laboratory and process from below 1 µm to 34,000 µm
- 7Certified NOx analyzers for efficient gas analysis
- 8Layering – a High Quality and Cost Efficient Alternative to Spray Drying
- 9The Versatile Particle and Dispersion Analyser: At-Line, in the Process and in the Laboratory
- 10Honeywell catalogue for personal protective equipment