Integrated microreactor and quadrupole mass spectrometer manufactured by Hiden Analytical ✓ Control of Microreactor, Mass Spectrometer, Temperature and Gas Flows in one software package ✓ Ideal for catalyst characterisation and reaction testing more
A specialist benchtop triple filter mass spectrometer for the monitoring of evolved gases & vapours
mass range options: 200, 300 or 510 amu
detection to 5 ppb
Configured with heated Quartz Inert Capillary (QIC) for continuous sampling of gases and vapours
Providing improved resolution & abundance sensitivity with an ultimate detection limit of 5 ppb sub
The Hiden HPR-20 R&D gas analysis system is configured for continuous analysis of gases and vapours at pressures near atmosphere in standard form, alternative systems being offered for applications requiring direct sampling from higher pressures to 30 bar. Mass range is 200 amu as standard. The Hiden QIC quartz-lined sampling interface operating at up to 200oC provides fast response times of less than 300 milliseconds for most common gases and vapours, including water vapour.
The HPR-20 R&D system includes the Hiden 3F series triple-stage mass filter mass spectrometer and is recommended for applications requiring optimum abundance sensitivity and/or analyses of corrosive or condensable species. Detection limit to 5PPB subject to spectral interface, including optimised ion source configuration.
An external dry scroll pump is included to provide high performance combined sample bypass and UHV foreline pumping to provide optimum performance for applications with significant concentration of light gases, helium carrier gas for example.
Continuous gas reaction monitoring
Fuel cell research
Gas separation studies
Green Hydrogen analysis
High purity gas analysis
Vehicle exhaust analysis
gas analysis systems
Find out More in the Video
Hiden Analytical celebrates more than 35 years of design, development and manufacture of quadrupole mass spectrometers. Our products address a diverse range of applications - precision gas analysis, plasma diagnostics by direct measurement of plasma ions and ion energies, SIMS probes for UH ... more
For over 25 years Hiden Analytical has been a global leader in the design and manufacture of scientific instruments for research, development and production applications. In vacuum, gas, surface and plasma processes our quadrupole mass spectrometers have gained worldwide recognition for th ... more
- 1Supelco - Certified Reference Materials & Analytical Standards
- 2The Standard for Lab Charge Measurement: Mütek PCD-06 Particle Charge Detector
- 3Automate Your Environmental, Water, Detergent, Food and Beverage Analysis
- 4Be a Pioneer – the Freedom to Explore Ion Chromatography
- 5Synthesis Problems? Find Fast and Better Solutions for Organic Transformations
- 6Built for the Lab - Built for IT - Why compromise?
- 7Flexible Modular Plant Systems for the Process Water and Wastewater Treatment
- 8Honeywell catalogue for personal protective equipment
- 9Layering – a High Quality and Cost Efficient Alternative to Spray Drying
- 10From seaman to captain in HPLC and GC analytics – see how easy it is to master Empower