Getting your weighing results right the first time is crucial, as it saves you time and money and eliminates the need for rework. Errors caused by inaccurate weighing results, or an error in recording the weighing result cause problems because they are often difficult or impossible to trace.
Very often it is small things that can improve the weighing performance of your balance. This checklist highlights the key considerations when choosing and working with laboratory top-load balances and explains how to:
- Select the right balance;
- Determine suitable position for installation and use;
- Assure accuracy through calibration;
- Ensure accurate results every day;
- Improve process efficiency and save time, and
- Keep your balance clean.