To use all functions of this page, please activate cookies in your browser.
The extensive Filter Paper Catalogue presents 105 different varieties, the largest selection of filter papers, glass fiber filters, extraction thimbles, blotting papers and special filtration products. A clear catalogue design and the classification of the papers in areas of "Lab Products" and "Technical Papers", make it easy for information to be found.
The new Microfiltration Catalogue provides Hahnemühle’s assortment of membranes and syringe filters. Syringe filters and membranes are offered with different pore sizes with hydrophilic or hydrophobic membranes. The membranes have a pore size of 0.2 to 0.8 µm.
A "guide" will help you quickly and easily to find the most suitable product for your application.
The range includes:
- Activated Carbon Paper
- Blotting paper
- Chromatography paper
- Extraction Thimbles
- Glass – and Quartz fibre products
- Seed Testing Paper
- Papers for Impregnation
- Papers for diagnostic use
- Papers for the clarification of oils
- pH Indicator Strips
- Qualitative Filter Paper
- Quantitative Filter Papers
- Technical Filter Papers
- Weighing Paper
All filtration products are "Made in Germany" and continue the tradition of Schleicher & Schuell.
glass fiber filters
seed testing papers
phase insulation papers
The six winners have been selected out of 150 entries. The decision was not easy due to the variety of the submitted themes. Photographers from 11 countries captured young researchers, quantum physicists, high-tech as well as historically laboratories or microscope pictures and histological ... more
The oldest German paper mill has produced premium filter papers for more than 125 years at its site in Dassel. As an investor in people, technology and tradition, Hahnemühle Fine Art will ensure its production remains in Germany. The company bucks the recent trend to re-locate production si ... more
Since mid-April Michael Siekiera (42) is the managing director for the sales and marketing departments at the Hahnemühle FineArt GmbH. Together with Friedrich Nebel he now is the second half of the leadership duo at the paper mill in Dassel. Siekiera wants to lead the company into an even ... more
Hahnemuehle has been known for its distinguished, high quality Filter Papers for more than 130 years. In the past these worldwide, well recognised papers were sold by Schleicher & Schuell all over the world and are used as the standard for laboratory filtration. Hahnemuehle, formerly part o ... more
- 1Most Advanced HPLC Systems with Excellent Retention Time Stability and Precision
- 2New Thermo Scientific Orbitrap Exploris Mass Spectrometry Systems
- 3New SPE material for liquid AND gas chromatography
- 4The Gold Standard in GC-MS for Sensitive, Specific Quantitation of Target Compounds
- 5Confident quantitation with triple quadrupole LC-MS systems
- 6Perform like a PRO in elemental analysis and experience simplicity, robustness and speed in ICP-OES
- 7Be a Pioneer – the Freedom to Explore Ion Chromatography
- 8Automate Your Environmental, Water, Detergent, Food and Beverage Analysis
- 9Neoma™ Multicollector ICP-MS - Technology that transforms your science
- 10High-Pressure Ion Chromatography (HPIC) with Top Resolution at Its Fastest