To use all functions of this page, please activate cookies in your browser.
With an accout for my.chemeurope.com you can always see everything at a glance – and you can configure your own website and individual newsletter.
- My watch list
- My saved searches
- My saved topics
- My newsletter
A. Krüss Optronic opens office in Taiwan
At the CIA Singapore, Krüss Optronic announced the opening of its Asian headquarter in Taiwan. "Krüss Asia" will serve the South East Asian market, with Mr. Edward Yeh as managing director. Mr. Yeh has very long experience in the laboratory market and knows the region like his waste-pocket. Thanks to this knowledge, combined with very experienced and motivated staff, Krüss Asia will be able to support and promote national distributors in the region. Krüss Asia won’t sell to end users directly - its purpose is to make it easier and faster for distributors to place their orders. Krüss Asia also provides training, service and technical support. All distributors in South East Asia can now turn to a Krüss office where their language is spoken. Specific knowledge about the local markets, regulations and demands will help local distributors to provide good service to their customers. Production and distribution of Krüss’ laboratory devices will remain in Germany.
- A. Krüss
- 1Caflon® surfactants from Univar as substitutes for banned nonylphenol ethoxylates
- 2Knoll AG: Pharma business sold for $6.9 billion:
- 3New Fluka and Riedel-de Haën Catalog Features Over 1,500 New Products
- 4BASF: Fertilizer from Plastic Waste
- 5Allegra® Launched in Japan
- 6Dow Announces Shutdown of Union Carbide Manufacturing Facility in Bound Brook, New Jersey
- 7Fluopicolide from Bayer CropScience receives registrations in Japan and the United States
- 8Drew Industrial Division of Ashland Specialty Chemical Company purchases industrial water-treatment business of London-based Fernox
- 9Stockhausen, a subsidiary of Degussa, develops a special product for de-inking and de-watering of sludge
- 10Fluor Corporation's Henry Kister Honored by Chemical Engineering Magazine