To use all functions of this page, please activate cookies in your browser.
With an accout for my.chemeurope.com you can always see everything at a glance – and you can configure your own website and individual newsletter.
- My watch list
- My saved searches
- My saved topics
- My newsletter
DKSH appoints new global Head food and beverage ingredients business and opens food innovation center in Mumbai
07-06-2012: DKSH’s Business Unit Performance Materials has appointed Zeljko Pockaj (44) as global Head Business Line Food & Beverage Industry. He brings over 20 years of experience in the food and pharmaceutical industries and has an excellent track record in growing and developing business.
Pockaj is a German citizen and holds a Master of Science degree from the Mannheim University of Applied Science, Germany and an Executive MBA from the University of Dallas, USA. Before joining DKSH, he worked for DSM Nutritional Products where he held various management positions.
In addition, DKSH has invested in a new confectionery and bakery innovation center in Mumbai to deepen its application expertise and develop cutting-edge concepts that create opportunities for clients and customers alike. The state-of-the-art facility allows DKSH to predict market trends in the confectionery and bakery industry and to offer concrete solutions needed by the industry. The food innovation center is the second lab facility the Swiss-headquartered company has opened in Mumbai.
Contact / Request information
Request further information free of charge:
This is where you can add this news to your personal favourites
- 1Drew Industrial Division of Ashland Specialty Chemical Company purchases industrial water-treatment business of London-based Fer
- 2LG-DOW Polycarbonate Plant Starts Production in Korea to Effectively Meet Regional Needs
- 3Allegra® Launched in Japan
- 4Caflon® surfactants from Univar as substitutes for banned nonylphenol ethoxylates
- 5Knoll AG: Pharma business sold for $6.9 billion:
- 6Baytron P®– Gateway to a new generation of polymers
- 7Honeywell Appoints Terrence Hahn as Vice President and General Manager for Fluorine Products
- 8PETRONAS and Evonik Industries sign Letter of Intent for projects in Rapid Project
- 9Not just cars, but living organisms need antifreeze to survive
- 10Putting electronic cigarettes to the test
- Amberlyst-15 can act as a catalyst for the acylation of phenols and alcohols
- Carbon nanotubes give cancer drugs a boost
- Indo-German research collaboration in the field of surface engineering and thin films officially started
- BASF to launch fine chemical catalysts production line in Mangalore, India
- Ocean Optics Expands Indian Operations by Appointing India Sales Manager