To use all functions of this page, please activate cookies in your browser.
Applied Photophysics board appoints Tim Flanagan as CEO
Applied Photophysics Limited has announced that its Board of Directors has appointed Tim Flanagan as Chief Executive Officer and member of the Board of Directors effective immediately. Additionally, Marc Neglia has been appointed President of Applied Photophysics Inc. to lead operations in the Americas and will also be an executive member of the Board of Directors for Applied Photophysics Limited. Tim succeeds Paul Walker who has been acting as Interim CEO for the past year and who will continue to support Tim in a transition period before he resumes his previous role as a non-executive member of the Applied Photophysics board.
Tim has over 25-years of leadership experience in the life sciences tools markets and has previously held senior roles in Bioquell, GE Life Sciences, MicroCal, Bio-Rad, and Beckman Coulter.
- Applied Photophysics
- bp agrees to sell its petrochemicals business to INEOS
- Using a game of physical skill to explain lithium-ion batteries
- Chemical recycling makes useful product from waste bioplastic
- Pretty as a peacock: The gemstone for the next generation of smart sensors
- Chemistry breakthrough could speed up drug development