IDT Industrie- und Dichtungstechnik
IDT Industrie- und Dichtungstechnik GmbH
About IDT Industrie- und Dichtungstechnik
* 1924 Production start of automotive gaskets at Annaberg, Saxonia
* 1946 Established Wilhelm Tripp KG in Ottobrunn near Munich, Bavaria
* 1984 Established a development, sales and marketing company, mainly for asbestos-free sealing elements in Essen, Westfalia
* 1991/92 The production facility is acquired by the newly established IDT Industrie und Dichtungstechnik Werk Kupfering GmbH
* 1994 Official opening of the new building in the industrial park at Annaberg
* 1995 Certification of IDT by the Bavarian-Saxonian Technical Institude (TÜV) acc. to DIN ISO 9001
* 1998 Wilhelm Tripp GmbH, our long-standing partner, is acquired
* 2000 New production halls in Annaberg-Buchholz and Essen, installation of a CNC-water jet cutting maschine as well as further new machines for flat-ring gaskets and stuffing box packing represent considerable expansion in range of services.
* 2001 Setup of a high-capacity PTFE production.
IDT Industrial Gasket & Sealing Technologies, Inc. founded as our foreign representation in the USA.
* 2002 IDT becomes member in ESA.
The European Sealing Association e.V. was founded in 1992 as a nonprofit making organization and today represents 85% of the fluid sealing industry in Europe.
ESA promotes harmonization of relevant standards and legislation, as well as the development of sealing technologies for the environmental protection sector.
* 2004 IDT top-quality products win environmental prize in the USA.
* 2005 IDT founds in Ningbo, south of Shanghai, in the People‘s Republic of China a joint venture to manufacture and marketing gaskets for the Asian market.
Today, IDT is one of the leading gasket manufacturers in Europe and exports its products to many countries all over the world.
- Focus : Manufacturer
- Industry : Production technology