To use all functions of this page, please activate cookies in your browser.
Since its creation in 1684, De Dietrich has evolved to become a world leader in the conception, design and manufacture of glass-lined equipment.
Starting in the early 70’s De Dietrich has developed an international network of glass-lining plants by building new facilities in the USA, in Singapore, in Brazil, by taking over a plant in South Africa, by licensing partners in South Korea and Japan.
After the acquisition by the De Dietrich Group of two complementary activities (Solid/Liquid separation in 1999 and borosilicate glass process plants in 2000), De Dietrich is now a part of the new global organisation, called De Dietrich Process Systems, composed of the companies formerly known as De Dietrich Glass-Lining, Rosenmund, Guedu, QVF. Through the integration and synergies of these companies, De Dietrich Process Systems brings to the market the most comprehensive global supply of Engineered and Process Systems, Equipment and Services for the Chemical, Fine Chemical, Pharmaceutical and allied industries.