To use all functions of this page, please activate cookies in your browser.
INTEGRA Biosciences and Viaflo Corporation join forces
INTEGRA Biosciences AG and Viaflo Corporation have announced that they signed agreements to combine the two companies under the name of INTEGRA Viaflo Holding AG on July 23, 2009. The new group will be active across world markets under the brand "INTEGRA". This move follows the signing of a successful strategic marketing and distribution partnership around one year previously.
The combining of the two companies provides for strong mutual benefits. INTEGRA Biosciences will be receiving direct access to the important US Market through the Viaflo sales network. INTEGRA Biosciences also receives access to a complete line of new and innovative handheld pipetting systems and associated plastic disposables. Viaflo will receive strong representation and access to European and global markets through INTEGRA Biosciences and their large network of specialist distributors. In the USA - Viaflo will also benefit from selling the complimentary, well recognised, and established INTEGRA Biosciences product portfolio. The INTEGRA Biosciences and Viaflo products complement each other perfectly.
As a result of constant growth achieved over recent years, INTEGRA Biosciences has announced that it will also move from its current location into a larger new modern industrial building in Zizers, Switzerland.
- Integra Biosciences
- pipetting systems
- 1When will graphene-based applications be available on the mass market?
- 2Producing hydrogen from water
- 3Innovative Battery Chemistry Revolutionises Zinc-Air Battery
- 4Superheroes, foods and apps bring a modern twist to the periodic table
- 5Catalyst transforms plastic waste to valuable ingredients at low temperature
- 6Linde to Build, Own and Operate World's Largest PEM Electrolyzer for Green Hydrogen
- 7Researchers create powerful unipolar carbon nanotube muscles
- 8As hard as a diamond and as deformable as metal
- 9Neither liquid nor solid
- 10First green hydrogen project becomes reality