To use all functions of this page, please activate cookies in your browser.
Reproducible - the mixing process is program-controlled and eliminates errors
Swift - typical cycle times of 5 minutes or less
Durable - mechanical gears for maximum durability and low wearout
Adhesives, Sealing Compounds, Silicones, Resins, Electrode Slurries, Paints/Varnishes, Dispersions
A planetary centrifugal mixer mixes and degasses a paste with other liquids or powders in an open or closed container only by movement. The revolution movement kneads and degasses the sample - if necessary supported by vacuum - the simultaneous rotation ensures circulation and thus mixing.
The THINKY ARV-501 represents a new intermediate size of non-contact vacuum planetary centrifugal mixers and is ideal for applications where the ARV-310P is too small or upscaling is desired. It uses a cup holder with mechanical counterweight adjustment for gross weights of 100-700 g. Operation is done via touch screen. 20 memory slots can be assigned with programs consisting of up to 10 steps. The standard RS232C interface allows control and/or batch reporting for quality management.
An exclusive feature is the defoaming mode - an additional transmission with increased centrifugal speed and greatly reduced self-rotation. It is particularly useful when a temperature-sensitive substance is to be degassed or low boiling substances restrict the use of vacuum.
Find out More in the Video
For more than 25 years C3 Prozess- und Analysentechnik GmbH is selling devices and equipment to laboratories, pilot plants and production to the chemical, pharmaceutical and material science industry and research institutes. We concentrate on niche products - pressure reactor system, glass ... more
- 1Most Advanced HPLC Systems with Excellent Retention Time Stability and Precision
- 2New Thermo Scientific Orbitrap Exploris Mass Spectrometry Systems
- 3New SPE material for liquid AND gas chromatography
- 4The Gold Standard in GC-MS for Sensitive, Specific Quantitation of Target Compounds
- 5Confident quantitation with triple quadrupole LC-MS systems
- 6Perform like a PRO in elemental analysis and experience simplicity, robustness and speed in ICP-OES
- 7Be a Pioneer – the Freedom to Explore Ion Chromatography
- 8Automate Your Environmental, Water, Detergent, Food and Beverage Analysis
- 9Neoma™ Multicollector ICP-MS - Technology that transforms your science
- 10High-Pressure Ion Chromatography (HPIC) with Top Resolution at Its Fastest