Specialists in the rental and leasing of scientific equipment for laboratories throughout Europe
Operating Lease (12-36 months) A real flexible offer
Financial or Capital Lease (48-72 months) An all inclusive deal
Extended Purchase (12-72months) When equipment must be part of the company
Whether you have an unexpected requirement or limited budget, we have the perfect solution for you
Bios Analytique is a company who specialize in Rental & Leasing for Life Sciences & Chemical Analysis laboratories throughout Europe.More than just financing, we invest in your equipment to allow you to use the available budget and free yourself from the constraints of a normal purchase.10 years experience as a distributor of Analytical instrumentation, supplies & consumables together with 25 years of providing Finance has given us unrivaled technical & sales Expertise.This experience within the laboratory market allows us to provide unique Flexible & innovative solutions, that neither classic leasers or competitors can offer!We operate throughout the whole of Western Europe with 4 offices in France, UK, Germany and Spain with a dedicated sales representative in every country.You can therefore rely on our commercial entities to help develop your European financial strategy.With a bank as shareholder and thanks to our strong partnership with major financial institutions all over Europe, you have the guarantee of a serious and secure partner.
- 1Supelco - Certified Reference Materials & Analytical Standards
- 2The Standard for Lab Charge Measurement: Mütek PCD-06 Particle Charge Detector
- 3Automate Your Environmental, Water, Detergent, Food and Beverage Analysis
- 4Be a Pioneer – the Freedom to Explore Ion Chromatography
- 5Synthesis Problems? Find Fast and Better Solutions for Organic Transformations
- 6Built for the Lab - Built for IT - Why compromise?
- 7Flexible Modular Plant Systems for the Process Water and Wastewater Treatment
- 8Honeywell catalogue for personal protective equipment
- 9Certified NOx analyzers for efficient gas analysis
- 10Analysis of particle size and particle shape in laboratory and process from below 1 µm to 34,000 µm