To use all functions of this page, please activate cookies in your browser.
High-quality and low-moisture products with every application
Double-layered inner septa with 3 large puncture areas
Better handling thanks to the innovative closure design
ERBAdry series impresses with the latest generation of septa and sealing caps
CARLO ERBA Reagents anhydrous solvents are now available with a new generation of septa and sealing caps. With their redesign, these not only ensure better grip, but also offer protection against moisture absorption and thus ensure a long-lasting and higher product quality.
The newly developed closures are ideal for aggressive solvents and reduce moisture absorption and the risk of contamination. The new ERBAdry® series is available in 100 ml and 1 l bottles, with the amber glass used providing additional protection against UV rays.
The inner septa are double-layered and available in two variations. The two septa are each made from a polymer blend of PTFE with either butyl rubber or bromobutyl. They retain their shape and form an excellent reseal of the septum surface after puncture. With three large areas, multiple piercing of the septum is supported and the risk of contamination is further minimized.
The first anhydrous solvents including methanol, acetonitrile, diethyl ether and chloroform are already available with the new flip-top caps and septa.
Looking back on a success story of more than 160 years, CARLO ERBA Reagents, with its locations in Italy, France and Spain, offers a long-standing expertise as a specialist for laboratory and pharmaceutical technology, chemicals, consumables and laboratory equipment as well as services - no ... more
- 1Supelco - Certified Reference Materials & Analytical Standards
- 2Flexible Modular Plant Systems for the Process Water and Wastewater Treatment
- 3New Multi-Liter Hydrogen generator by VICI DBS
- 4The Standard for Lab Charge Measurement: Mütek PCD-06 Particle Charge Detector
- 5Better analytics through better digestions
- 6Honeywell catalogue for personal protective equipment
- 7Moving Data: Across Systems, Technologies and Time
- 8Synthesis Problems? Find Fast and Better Solutions for Organic Transformations
- 9Production of standards, samples and concentrations - fast and reliable
- 10Software for Analytical Data Handling in R&D