Looking back on a success story of more than 160 years, CARLO ERBA Reagents, with its locations in Italy, France and Spain, offers a long-standing expertise as a specialist for laboratory and pharmaceutical technology, chemicals, consumables and laboratory equipment as well as services - no ... more
High-quality and low-moisture products with every application
Double-layered inner septa with 3 large puncture areas
Better handling thanks to the innovative closure design
ERBAdry series impresses with the latest generation of septa and sealing caps
CARLO ERBA Reagents anhydrous solvents are now available with a new generation of septa and sealing caps. With their redesign, these not only ensure better grip, but also offer protection against moisture absorption and thus ensure a long-lasting and higher product quality.
The newly developed closures are ideal for aggressive solvents and reduce moisture absorption and the risk of contamination. The new ERBAdry® series is available in 100 ml and 1 l bottles, with the amber glass used providing additional protection against UV rays.
The inner septa are double-layered and available in two variations. The two septa are each made from a polymer blend of PTFE with either butyl rubber or bromobutyl. They retain their shape and form an excellent reseal of the septum surface after puncture. With three large areas, multiple piercing of the septum is supported and the risk of contamination is further minimized.
The first anhydrous solvents including methanol, acetonitrile, diethyl ether and chloroform are already available with the new flip-top caps and septa.
- 1Supelco - Certified Reference Materials & Analytical Standards
- 2The Standard for Lab Charge Measurement: Mütek PCD-06 Particle Charge Detector
- 3Automate Your Environmental, Water, Detergent, Food and Beverage Analysis
- 4Be a Pioneer – the Freedom to Explore Ion Chromatography
- 5Synthesis Problems? Find Fast and Better Solutions for Organic Transformations
- 6Built for the Lab - Built for IT - Why compromise?
- 7Flexible Modular Plant Systems for the Process Water and Wastewater Treatment
- 8Honeywell catalogue for personal protective equipment
- 9From seaman to captain in HPLC and GC analytics – see how easy it is to master Empower
- 10Layering – a High Quality and Cost Efficient Alternative to Spray Drying