The discrete cell technology of Thermo Scientific™ Gallery™ automated photometric analyzers offers faster, reproducible results with low detection levels. Fully automated test procedures and microliter scale reaction volumes provide cost-efficiency. This technology has been successfully adapted to over 50 food and beverage and environmental applications, like for different sugars (glucose, fructose, sucrose), acids (acetic, citric, lactic, tartaric), and sulfites as well as for ammonia, nitrate, phosphate and sulphate.
Parallel determination of several analytes from a single sample ensures analytical efficiency. Your first result is available in as little as ten minutes with subsequent results coming out every 18 to 30 seconds. Method changeover time is eliminated since each reaction occurs in an individual cuvette. These instruments are easy to use and need no additional priming. Even additional tests can be requested without interrupting the routine workflow.
- Minimal sample pretreatment required
- Several blanking possibilities eliminate sample matrix effects
- Dilutions and repeat analysis are handled automatically
- Samples and reagents can be loaded without interrupting the current cycle
- Sample volume in µl reducing reagent and waste disposal costs
- Ready-to-use system reagents eliminate reagent preparation
- Between 10 to 50 times less reagent volumes are used when compared to continuous flow analysis and up to 15 times less when compared to manual methods
- Reagents are optimized by applications for best performance
- User interface is easy to operate, making information management simple
Self-contained, bench-top Gallery analyzers occupy a small footprint with no need for an external source of water. They are robust and require minimal maintenance, daily and weekly, thus maximizing the analyzer uptime.
- Maximum capacity of samples up to 108
- Maximum capacity of reagents up to 42
- Maximum analyzing capacity up to 350 photometric tests per hour
- Walk-away time up to 3 hours
- Water consumption up to 2.5 liters per hour
- Spectral range from 275, 340 – 880 nm with different filter configurations available
- Bi-directional LIMS connection available
- Optional electrochemical unit for conductivity and pH measurements
- Own model for beer, wort and malt analysis including column for automated bitterness measurement