To use all functions of this page, please activate cookies in your browser.
With an accout for my.chemeurope.com you can always see everything at a glance – and you can configure your own website and individual newsletter.
- My watch list
- My saved searches
- My saved topics
- My newsletter
Shiftconnector – Shift log makes chemical operation transparent
With the interactive shift book all incidents are made visible and safely documented
In the chemical industry, production campaigns often take days or even weeks, which is why a transparent exchange of information between the shift teams and smooth shift changes are indispensable.
Chemical companies often meet this challenge with Excel files in which all incidents are to be recorded; some companies still keep a handwritten shift log, but this way a lot of potential remains untapped.
All information, known everywhere – with an interactive shift book
The Shiftconnector® software connects all employees in shift operations: events, tasks and instructions are easily documented and visible at all workstations, giving shift workers and plant management an overview of all incidents and improving the flow of information for smooth shift changes.
Old entries and related processes can be easily found, and the data pool also enables valuable analyses – for example the identification of frequent sources of errors or a reporting of plant downtimes.
Simple operation through intuitive interface
Shiftconnector® focuses on the user, with an easy-to-understand interface that reduces training and motivates users to work with the system, while auto-completion of texts save clicks and writing effort.
As a web-based system, Shiftconnector® simply runs in any Internet Browser.
Flexible adaption with free forms and open interfaces
The eXtendable Data Concept (XDC) allows the free adaption of Shiftconnector®, making it possible to flexibly implement extraordinary requirements and specific interfaces, e.g. to define any forms for issuing maintenance orders and then exchange the data with third party systems such as SAP® PM.
Safe and standard-compliant
The data in Shiftconnector® is stored in an audit-proof manner and meets the highest quality requirements such as standards for chemicals and pharmaceuticals – Good Manufacturing Practice – FDA 21 CFR Part 11, automotive – ISO/TS 16949 and food – ISO 22000.
Basic functions and modules
- Shift notes: Easy communication of events, the entire team is constantly informed
- Tasks: Cross-shift and cross-departmental task assignment
- Instructions: Issuing work instructions and special regulations
- Shift handovers: Binding, documented handover of responsibility to the next shift
- eSignature: Simply obtain binding signatures from employees or teams
- User and group rights: Flexible authorizations and roles, optionally combinable with Windows logins
- Evaluations: Predefined, customizable evaluations and lists, always at your fingertips
- Morning meeting: All information is presented in a clearly arranged manner in line with the meeting and its status
- Infoboard: Publication of operating information on a digital bulletin board
- Localization: Customizable for each country: languages, time zones, time, date and calendar formats
- Revision security: Complete logging of changes, complies with FDA 21 CFR 11, ISO 22000, ISO/TS 16949, etc.
Extensions and additional modules:
- Free forms with XDC: Flexible data basis enables maximum adaptability and open interfaces
- Overall Equipment Effectiveness (OEE): Easily document and evaluate availability and performance and minimize losses
- Interface process control systems: Automatic entries for limit value violations, production quantities, downtimes, etc.
- Automatic reports by e-mail: Sending reports on specific events or collected at specific times
- Maintenance interface: Transfer maintenance notifications and read back status (e.g. SAP® PM, IBM® Maximo)
- Mobile tablet version
If you have any questions or need a quote request information now!
- process management software
- process control software
- electronic shift book
- online documentation
- 1IR Spectra Interpretation for laboratory and routine analysis
- 2One Partner, One Powerful Solution – STARLIMS
- 3LIMS – Method Validation – Raw Data Archiving – SAP Integration - IoT
- 4LABbase – The LIMS Standard
- 5LabWare LIMS and ELN
- 6The new SigmaPlot 14: New Graph and Analysis Features
- 7Moving Data: Across Systems, Technologies and Time
- 8One Software Solution for GC, LC, IC and MS – Chromeleon 7.2 CDS Chromatography Data System
- 9RAMAN Spectroscopy: Reliable Analysis Results with Just a Few Mouse Clicks
- 10Shiftconnector – Shift log makes chemical operation transparent