Various applications in life sciences involve very small samples. With the right pH micro sensor it is possible to minimize sample size and sample manipulation to achieve accurate pH measurement results.
pH Measurement Basics
Various applications in life sciences involve very small samples that require analysis by multiple protocols like pH measurement. These samples typically represent costly experiments, and sample manipulation can introduce error in the results. With the right pH micro sensor it is possible to minimize sample size and manipulation to achieve accurate results.
Some Small-Volume Applications:
- RNA sample analysis using microarrays
- DNA sample analysis using PCR
- Protein sample analysis using immunoprecipitation
1. The challenges of pH measurement in small samples
2. How to measure pH in small samples
3. pH micro sensors / pH surface sensors