To use all functions of this page, please activate cookies in your browser.
With an accout for my.chemeurope.com you can always see everything at a glance – and you can configure your own website and individual newsletter.
- My watch list
- My saved searches
- My saved topics
- My newsletter
Degussa brings world's largest DL-methionine facility on stream
31-10-2006: Degussa AG, Dusseldorf, has officially brought the DL-methionine facility on stream at its site in Antwerp, Belgium. Management Board Chairman Dr. Klaus Engel notes: "This investment strengthens our position as a leading producer of DL-methionine for the long term." The new large-scale facility has a capacity of 120,000 tonnes per year. With a production capacity totaling around 350,000 tonnes per year, Degussa is the world's number one in DL-methionine, according to the company.
The new facility is the fourth of its kind within the Degussa Group, the others being the existing production facilities for DL-methionine in Wesseling (Germany), Antwerp (Belgium) and Mobile (USA).
This is where you can add this news to your personal favourites
- 1Drew Industrial Division of Ashland Specialty Chemical Company purchases industrial water-treatment business of London-based Fer
- 2LG-DOW Polycarbonate Plant Starts Production in Korea to Effectively Meet Regional Needs
- 3Allegra® Launched in Japan
- 4Caflon® surfactants from Univar as substitutes for banned nonylphenol ethoxylates
- 5Knoll AG: Pharma business sold for $6.9 billion:
- 6Baytron P®– Gateway to a new generation of polymers
- 7Honeywell Appoints Terrence Hahn as Vice President and General Manager for Fluorine Products
- 8PETRONAS and Evonik Industries sign Letter of Intent for projects in Rapid Project
- 9Not just cars, but living organisms need antifreeze to survive
- 10Putting electronic cigarettes to the test
- Oxea delivers first carboxylic acids produced at its new plant
- BASF strengthens its enzyme technology footprint
- Biesterfeld establishes branch office in Thailand
- LANXESS opens first production facility for high-performance bladders in Brazil
- BASF plans production of butanediol from renewable feedstock using Genomatic ...