About Neochim PLC
Production and trade of inorganic and organic chemical products.
History: Neochim PLC is the successor of the Chemical Plant in the town of Dimitrovgrad in Bulgaria which started its production activities on 5th of November 1951. In the beginning nitrogen and phosphate fertilizers were produced. Later on, expansions, reconstructions and modernizations of the production facilities were carried out. In 1987 a new complex for the production of ammonia, nitric acid and ammonium nitrate was commissioned. In the period 1992-93 the plants producing sulfuric and phosphoric acid, aniline and nitrobenzene were shut down.
Location: Neochim PLC has been registered at the district court of Haskovo with its seat in the town of Dimitrovgrad. The plant's infrastructure is distributed on two plots with a total area of 2 300 decares, situated on both banks of the Maritsa river, outside the town limits. It is located 200 km southeast of Sofia, in a region with well-developed railway junction and near to Pan – European transport corridors # 4, 9 and 10.
- Focus : Manufacturer
- Industry : Chemistry