To use all functions of this page, please activate cookies in your browser.
GERSTEL moves to new offices in Singapore
Growing demand for automated laboratory solutions has fuelled GERSTEL’s growth in Southeast Asia. More and more companies rely on GERSTEL technology for Research and Development or Product Quality Control purposes. To provide the best possible local support for the ever-growing number of customers and partners in the region, GERSTEL LLP in Singapore has moved to new and bigger offices with a larger application laboratory. The move enables the company to expand its technical and application support offering.
GERSTEL LLP was founded in 2010 as the fourth wholly owned GERSTEL subsidiary outside Germany. Today, further subsidiaries are located in the U.S., Switzerland, Japan and Brazil. In around 70 additional countries world-wide, GERSTEL is represented by highly trained distributors and partners. GERSTEL employs a total of almost 200 staff worldwide. Company Headquarters are located at No. 1, Eberhard-Gerstel-Platz in Mülheim an der Ruhr, Germany, where the family owned and operated company was founded in 1967.
The GERSTEL LLP offices are managed by SEA Regional Sales Manager, Ms. Tan Surakanpinit, who is the key contact for partners in Southeast Asia, China and South Korea. The new offices will house the Service- and Application Departments, which offer local and regional support, ensuring faster response in these time zones. GERSTEL LLP is staffed by experienced colleagues, who form part of the world-wide GERSTEL network of Service- and Applications experts. Management has made it clear that GERSTEL will offer the same high level of support in the SEA region that the company is known for in Europe, the U.S. and Japan. Every GERSTEL customer and partner in all regions must be supported with the highest level technical knowledge without delay.
For more than 40 years, GERSTEL has provided customer focused analytical solutions for GC, GC/MS, LC and LC/MS to leading companies world-wide. Our systems and our technologies perform automated sample preparation, analyte concentration and sample introduction, improving performance and pro ... more
- 1When will graphene-based applications be available on the mass market?
- 2Producing hydrogen from water
- 3Innovative Battery Chemistry Revolutionises Zinc-Air Battery
- 4Superheroes, foods and apps bring a modern twist to the periodic table
- 5Catalyst transforms plastic waste to valuable ingredients at low temperature
- 6Linde to Build, Own and Operate World's Largest PEM Electrolyzer for Green Hydrogen
- 7Researchers create powerful unipolar carbon nanotube muscles
- 8As hard as a diamond and as deformable as metal
- 9Neither liquid nor solid
- 10First green hydrogen project becomes reality